Grand Prix GT > or = a '97~'04 Black Vette

Good point. I am old, overweight, balding, wear thick gold chains, open shirt, hairy chest exposed, and a loner. I never race, speed or push my car over 2500 RPMs. I spend my days washing, waxing and jerking off on my car. Lock up your little boys and girls 'cuz I’ll be cruising the playgrounds later.

Why is it that import drivers all wear girl jeans and faggy little eyeglasses? We all know you must get your eyebrow waxed to drive one of them. Do the import dealers ALL have tattoo and piercing shops in their showrooms? And is it a must to say how you’re going to turbo & NOS your car. I will trade you one of my gold chains for that wing on your car. :massmoon:

i wear normal jeans, galleria mall sunglasses, and hate piercings. never had my brows done and never ever will. gotta love stereotypes:lolham:

He is proving the point that it works both ways…

LOL! I have none of the above. I’m just looking for consistency. You’re ripping on the OP, about making generalizations, then went on to refer to Vette owners as ‘we’. Maybe vette owners just aren’t that bright?

OMG you guys are crazy he made the gereralizations toward import owners to show it from both sides for your to say all vette guys _______ is the same as him saying all import guys _______. Second he is saying “we” since he at this point is speaking for vette owners since they OTHERS in this thread already grouped them as one. This is silly and i have homework to do. Later

You guys “killed” my kill story…lol

I dont judge anyone on a car itself. Usually you can tell by there expression and or body language. Also, this is the reason I dont rev or jerk the car forward at anyone. If they wanna go, I’ll let them be the 1st to accel. hard and I’ll follow suit…UNLESS they make it obvious they wanna run. Even then, if its a busy area, lots of traffic, people walking up/down the street, parked cars, you can bet Im not going to do a run.

BTW…I did a quick run with a vette :roll2: lol

I’m speaking of people I know. Not the stereo-types people are ignorant enough to believe.

ugo, would you happen to know someone sith a black vette that looks alot like yours…that is in his mid/late 20s red hair red scruff beard…???

Well yes I do, My ex-wife was driving my car the other day…

hahah thats funny…crap I thought you really knew the kid. lol

No wing, or primer on my ride… and 20 years ago I certainly wasn’t in diapers. I don’t run people in 30-40 mph zones.

Cont…

Are there any fast audi’s in buffalo or rochester? I haven’t seen many.

Yeah, there’s a few…

They should come out sometime!

Mine (pics shown above) is out year round, but not in Rochester.

However, over the next couple months there’s gunna be a monster S4 runnin’ round rochester. Definitely beware of it! You’ll know when you see/hear it.

Cool, lets run 'em!

Depends what you consider “fast”. Justin’s and his friends Audis were both very close with me last week. So there’s two right there that are as “fast” as a stock LS1 'Vette. Why don’t you set up a run with them?

Will do, I’ll make a callout thread soon.