Grand Prix to get V8

2006 Grand Prix GXP will be receiving the all new all aluminum 5.3L V8 “LS4” engine. 300hp/330tq. Front wheel drive, with a 5 speed automatic.

Not bad for a daily driver, or alternate vehicle.

that was in the lastest magazine of ???
it also had a cobra replica in it :naughty:

hot rod

cold rod if you seen a fatchick

its nice but its still got the 4T65E-HD tranny, same as the regular GTP’s and the GTP’s eat those tranny’s up, GM said the “beefed” it up, don’t know how well

but yes a very nice car

I hear 5spd Auto, but time will tell

blue said it, must be true

I predicted you’d go down

:repost: you predicted it woulndt be close at all what WASNT close was you racing kolar at least i wasn’t that far behind him

you lost, the end
anyway back on topic…

(not directed at you)

I’d rather see the Grand Prix have a RWD platform, and be based off the Lumina SS from Australia (Holden), with a 4 door setup.

scott from intense-racing has the new V-8 boneville and he verified its still the 4T65E-HD, they were going to go with the 4T80E the northstar tranny but it wouldn’t fit in the engine bay

but who’s knows they could have gave it an extra gear

i will let u know if i eat any trannys i started modding mine already!!

i also was reading in the same mag that there front rims be an inch wider than the rear to elimante torque steer! wish i had that mines all over the road

with your GTP or GXP?
how u mean your GTP,lol, bill from auto illusions out in Moon Township has ate up 3 stock trannys with his '04 and finally said the hell with that and went to the Intense-racing tranny, he’s putting down 460hp to the wheels

i have a 2000 GT and i’ve ate up one tranny so far (4T65E ) i’m going to be putting in a L67(GTP motor) and tranny come spring, but with a full intense clutch pack 3.29 gears(stock GTP is 3.19) and a LSD

what mods u have done to yours?

i did wizaired 4 inch k&n intake…stuff i have that need to go on colder plugs 160- drilled thermostat zzp thrasher 3.4 pulley modular hub system.and when i get around to it intense computer just looking for mid to high 13’s

cool cool what color is your maybe i’ve seen you around
2 or 4 door

white 4 door semi loud whine(till pully goes on) wit red gtp overlays and back and front bumperoverlays