--- GRAND THEFT AUTO IV --- Thread!!!

Sorry about that. I was in the middle of moving to my apartment. Didn’t have time. I needed the cash, too.

My back yard has never been so lush. Srsly.

ohh boy, i suggest everyone get off of live, they are banning big time.

lol

Why would they be banning if the game is out in stores?

Haha really? Sucks! Good thing I didn’t go online yet :slight_smile:

I’ll just beat the game and wipe the save files from my HDD, that’s good enough, right? :slight_smile:

lol fuck i just saw… lol @ all the european modders that got banned at 12:01am this morning

FUCCCCCCCKK

i have no problem doing that since i really don’t think this game will lend itself to multi that well.

that wont help, simply wiping files wont get u not banned.

they are loking at the dates, so whenever u go on live, GTA or not it will see that u played GTA before release and banstick your asses.

HAHAHAHAH!!!
your all fucked.

hrm… that sucks… oh well i needed to get outside more anyways

thats not nice.

Well Im not the tard that decided to play a ripped copy of GTA:IV before it came out, well knowing that i might get the banstick rape.

InB4ithappenedtoskunk

ahahahaha ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You are definitely segregating yourself from a large majority of the people in this thread.

:lol:

So glad I yanked my network cable and changed my console date to 4/30 before ever playing GTA.

Everything I’ve done with the game is dated 4/30 or later.

Going to do some reading before that network cable gets plugged back in to make sure I’m safe but I don’t see how they could prove I played before the release date without a timestamp from the network and my local timestamps all showing pre-release dates.

considering I dont even have a 360 yet, Im not worried

lol ahh soo im just fucking with everyone, no banning. and to the russian, foot meet mouth, insert.