WTF GTA IV

So i got GTA IV today and it was the worst experience ever. The game tells me i need to intall these updates which i did. After playing the game for 20-30 min it freezes. So i go to turn on my xbox and RING OF DEATH appears. Now thanks to GTA IV I have to go without my abox until they either fix or give me new one.

THANKS A LOT GTA IV NOW I HAVE NO XBOX AND I HAVE TO GO ABOUT A MONTH WITHOUT GTA IV OR ANY GAME WTF.

GTA didnt kill your xbox

so are you looking to sell the game? j/k that sucks. See if you can borrow a friends xbox

+1. Your aids simply spread to it.

haha yeah blame GTA

too funny

funny how nobody else on here is having problem with the 360 ver of gta.

:lol: hahahaha

that blows though… send it back to M$

Dude is obviously some lame undercover Sony operative

this never happened before with any game until i got gta iv

Thats fucked up man… I’d burn that game if I were you.

Matter of fact, give it to me, we’re having a bonfire. I’ll come get it after 5 today.

the game is a great game i was havin fun hittin the fat cops until the damn thing froze.

ok so instead of bashing the game, google freezing gta on xbox360 and see what everyone else says, it is a known issue, just nobody on here has experienced it.

If you have a DSM and the crank is about to go and you get gas just before it does can you blame the gas?

RRoD just happens, it’s not game related. Playing for hours on end can help RRoD along because of the heat buildup, and GTA is addicting enough to play for hours, so maybe slightly related.

im not bashing the game its great like i said i loved hittin those fat cops and smashin cars up on the streets. it jus that this never happened with any other game.

Dear sir,

It’s happening now, call MS and let them fix it. You don’t see me blaming an oil change place just my clock broke a few hours later.

Also make sure your AV cable isn’t loose or something silly.

already called them they said they will get me a new xbox which is sorta of good cause i get a new xbox out of the deal. but they said they have to go through mine and see whts wrong and if i messed wit it. and she said with shipping and everthing it takes about a month.

my friends xbox did that awhile ago sometimes they just shit the bed. he sent his back they fixed it and he got it back no prob. wasnt GTA was just timing.

LOL at new…They told me the same thing and I got a 2 year old console back…It’s been running good though for 3 months or so.

Towel trick it if you want so you can play till the shipping box arrives, you can get another few days, few hours mabey who knows…

you know…for a second i thought this was posted by SpeedPed…and i was gonna write a witty and smart ass post…but then i saw it wasnt, and i felt bad lol.

sorry about your xbox, i heard GTAIV is freezing up all the 60GB PS3’s

Just a FYI. Make sure your xbox is free to open air. Games like GTA and GoW take a lot of resources and build up heat. If you have your xbox stuck in an entertainment center with no air flow, you are asking for problems.

:wave:, that’s me…With a couple 4" fans though…