--- GRAND THEFT AUTO IV --- Thread!!!

:wave:

Picked it up on the way home from work. Watched it install on my 60GB PS3 for what seemed like forever. Got through the intro to where your cousin leaves you in his apartment. I start walking around exploring the apartment, freezes instantly. I’m debating holding off on playing until they find a fix. I really don’t want to have to reset my system every 10 minutes. That’ll get gay real fast.

lol ps3 FTL

but its worth getting the 360 version?

But it’s MUCH less of an issue than it was with San Andreas. I have a copy of the xbox version that I play on my 360 and it’s almost impossible to fly the faster planes low because the trees will suddenly be drawn right in front of you. Or driving a fast car/bike the highway will disappear because the processing isn’t done fast enough.

With GTA IV it’s more like subtle little details, like the reflection on a glass or a small plant that gets drawn late, and even then it’s rare.

Man that sucks 9c1.

I love how sony tried to simplify and enhance games with a hard drive in every ps3. But now they have so many different models, different configurations (EE chip), it’s biting them in the ass moreso than the 360 and it’s NON-mandatory HDD.

Would have been a good idea to make sure the game WORKS on every version of the ps3…

How much are the refurbed/used 360s going for?

oh and BTW the special edition is pimp. Got myself a perfect stash box…

This sucks. I’m just glad I didn’t take tomorrow off from work like I was planning on doing. I’m going to watch hockey and get drunk. :frowning:

EDIT: Just tried calling R* tech support and all I get is a busy signal. lol. That’s no good.

me adam and rob are RIDIN’ DIRTY right now…

its fucking hilarious

skunk invite me

Gamestop’s website says 239.99… not a bad deal if it lasts (the system)

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=69349

HAHAHAHA im in free mode on multi player and these kids are LIKE OMG HELICOPTER and are taking each other for rides and shit…and I just blew it the fuck up and they cried

I wonder how much better it would look if I sold my 360 and got one with hdmi output.

Right now I’m using 1080i.

I love this game, and my 360 has no problems, but if it would make it look any better I would probably do it…

LOL!!!

HAHAHAHHHAHAHA

rob crashed the helicopter in the WATER

what a DOPE

where is this goddamn helicopter

i hear the music is bannnngin

can you do e-brake slides like in vice city?

or is it like san andreas and uncontrolable drift

This game is insanely good.