Great read for you motorcycle riders.

I dont think this is a repost. If it is sorry but it was an interesting story.
http://www.speedfreakinc.com/content/articles/riding/roadrashqueen.html

http://www.myspace.com/brit2morrow

that’s real cool how she got back up and kept riding after she healed a bit and was very smart about it.

Jesus Christ. I had to stop reading. I’ll finish it later.

holy shit… I cannot even imagine how that must of felt

Good read, I always wondered when I saw that picture.
I know gear is always importent.

but how do you get pulled off the back of a bike?, Ive had people on mine toped out. He must of been doing somthing…

Is that “the shocker” in the last pic ?

That is one hell of a traumatic experience. And to have the courage to get back on is amazing.

:tup: to her

Ya in all the pics they are giving the shocker, sweet

wow.
sad. I try to wear my gear all the time. sometimes i just forget though, :slight_smile:

BUt yeah,
She’s still gorgeous though. HOttt Hottt HOtttt.

I read the article, I love how she said, more or less…

“the wind did it”

(kinda an inside joke how when I was a kid that I would blame everything that broke on the wind)

so stupid to ride without gear. she got ripped apart on the bike forums. more-so, the owner of the bike, that let the girl ride on HIS bike without gear, was largely to blame. it should be his responsibility just as much

Eh, a lot of us do it. Obviously the HD crowd is most at fault including myself with the jeans and T-Shirt, but I do see a lot of sport riders without gear all the time. In fact, I see guys in the summer wearing flip flops and shorts on sport bikes, now that cracks me up. lol

In a related note: You should have seen Willybean ride my Softail last night at Mighty. Fox sweatshirt, jeans, armor gloves and his full face. He was making a fashion statement. lol

Gee, it didn’t look like a 55% BSA road rash on the pics.

lol butch

yea, I’m not gonna lie. here and there I will be a complete moron when its 90+ out and only wear jeans, gloves, anda full face. i dont ride on the street too much these days though

i looked HOTTTTT…(thanks again, my back didnt hurt today lol i thought that was part of the cycling experience ;))

btw i personally think the bf was doing a wheelie or something… i’ve had my helmet rip open at 100+ and the force is pretty intense, but i dunno if i buy it, i think her story was to protect the bf who was largely at fault… more so than what we see in the story…

yea there’s a guy in the southtowns on a yellow cbr and everytime i see him (daily) he’s wearing flip flops and shorts. That to me is nuts. I will admit, i wear a jacket during the hott summer days maybe 5% of the time. I am always found in jeans, sneakers, and a t-shirt for clothing. BUT i dont do wheelies or an crazy crap like that. I rode alot with harly/chopper guys this summer (dad and friends) and about half of them ride more aggresive than I do on my rocket. I just like enjoying that perfect summer afternoon ride to the beach
:cool:

fucking. ow.