Great shop, good workmanship,fair priced.

hey, just a heads up.
I have had some work done at, and am also doing work at http://bscmotorsports.ca/ . Brent is an great guy to do business with and has great shop hourly prices. He is a great fabricator and knows alot about imports.
I have been there and seen some of the greatest cars roll out on an every day budget.

ted Heatw has had cars there with awesome work, there is now a few rx-7’s getting work done, and my car is also being prepped for the new season, I just want to let you guys know of his great work and awesome shop rates***that cant be beat***

anyways. i hope you do business with him, you will not regret it, nor be disappointed.

BSC Motorsports.

As few of you know, i do work here as a helper, and none of my work does not go threw a fine hair comb, he strives for prefection.
anyways, id hope you take your car to a place you know will be done rite rather then a place that will be done for cheap, with errors.

www.bscmotorsports.ca
Chris

Is this strictly mechanical + fab or do you do bodywork too?

no body work, but if you contact him, as you can see from the pics of the green/black rx-7 he knows a body man with great work also.

ya, couple of the guys are gonna want body work done for the summer seasons, I myself need some work done.

honestly, no body work is done there, but the best of mechanically rolls out of the shop.
i didn’t believe it until i seen it.

yo, respect, bsc is real nice, had a friend get worke done, and they are nice they know their stuff, i think we found them off a car magazine. So yea, Flatsil 40 has my word too, these guys are good.