Great week ahead!

Well the steelers won to start off this great week…

and i am leaving for the Bahamas on weds for a 5 day stay:bigthumb: :beer:  And when i get back my B-day is on Monday:beer: :beer: 

So.all in all a great week ahead and the steelers started it off so i have shit to gleam about in the bahamas as well as watch sportscenter n listen to EPSN radio two weeks in a row!

So have fun in this shitty Pittsburgh weather and i will be thinkiing baout all of u when i am on the white sand beach drinking n relaxing:bowrofl: :beer: :beer: :beer:

and here I thought a 2 day work week was an awesome thing to look forward to. I’m off to Connecticut where even heading north the weather will still be better then Pittsburgh :wink:

Have fun at the beach!!

:bigthumb:

Lucky bastige, have fun!

dont forget to tell the males on the beach you have passed the aids test :bigthumb:

why would he want to lie liek that? :dunno:

Turkeyday at the beach would be different…sounds sweet…have fun

at least theres a day off this week. good enough for me

and to think i took vacations days to come to pittsburgh

O wait…i forgot to mention that it is FREE…:doh:

mum paying?

Too much gambling and i happen to have gotten free comps as well a s $187.00 waiting for me at the resort for gambling:bowrofl: :beer: :bigthumb:

did you tell them a sob story?

turkeybowl in the mud > bahamas

have fun!

Beleive me.i ma pissed i am missing out on turkey bowl! But who knows if i’ll ever make it back to the Bahamas ever again,first thing first is to buy a 3 liter bottle of Jack Daneils for 50 bux to bring back 4 my B-day:blue:

You’ll have a good time. I went to the Bahamas a few years ago.
Make sure you try some conch. And drink the way the Bahamians drink.
Go to the store an pick up a bottle of coconut rum. Mix with milk or OJ. De-licious.

send it fedex.

dammit. i was going to post something similar.

U two speak from experience i take it?:eek3: