Greddy goes bankrupt

Oh no, who will take over the coffee can and BOV’s now?

Tenzo R?

Wasn’t a serious question. I don’t care.

your such a liar, you have been crying ever since you found out! lol it will be ok.

but with the aftermarket industry down overall, we suspect this won’t be the last time we’ll hear about a large tuner going under.

nopi now this… damn.

Oh well. The only thing they ever made that was any good was the old school profec-B boost controller.

with the economy going the way it is it’ll only get worse. people are only buying the necessities and who really needs a expensive ass muffler?

when you charge 1k for a exhaust system that someone can have built for 3-400 bucks what do you expect?

Can you use Greddy coffee can’s and BOV’s on your truck?

And the kevlar belts are nice in keeping ignition timing in spec with belt slap and torsional distortion in camshafts (well the belt part anyway). But we got that covered these days another way.

I wrap my timing belts with duck tape for extra strength.

That works as well.

:sadwavey:

Yes TRD Will make a triumphant comeback!!!

And with TRD on your side I’m sure there is no stopping that toyota Solara!

No BOV on the 06 Mack Granite THANK GOODNESS!!
and to answer your question NO :slight_smile:

Bad enough the whistle from the turbo sounds like nonsexywhitechick walking on a windy day. Damn annoying at times.

Coffee Can is possible.

I’ve found that anything that resembles nonsexywhitechick can potentially make you sick and require penicillin to get better,

Coffee cans are best for keeping coffee, but Propane…Now thats what that Mack wants to see next

lol

you guys know fidanza took the fall also?

Isn’t that the online movie ticket place?

:slight_smile: j/k

Greddy exhaust were money though. I bought G2 exhausts for my last two Audi’s and they were by far the most respectable setups I’ve experienced/heard. $550 for cat-back wasn’t bad.

They even make honda civics sound semi-mean, I use that term very loosely lol, but for real, it’s a shame to see them go.