Greddy/Trust declares bankruptcy

Wow. China did that?

That is horrible. They made some really nice pieces and its sad the knock off companies cause this. Damn cheap skates

They are probably just pulling a Donald Trump. Bail on their debts reorganize and start over under a different name.

Yeah you can thank ebay and all the cheap chinese knock-off because they no most people are cheap bastards and they will at least buy a junk product once until it breaks to realize its a bad idea. Ruining quality aftermarket parts is all Ebay and that knock off shit does soon its going to be your only option then everyones screwed

Garrett?

Yeah, you’re right. I was like no wait… Garrett. PHEW.

:lol

I was just about to edit my post and say ohnevermindiamretarded. But you got me first!

Sad but true :sad

I want them to have a bankruptcy sale…

I dont even think the Chinese knockoffs can be to blame for them going out of business. They’re products are overpriced as it is and it’s the shops based in the USA that make turbokits/exhausts/intakes etc… that are much cheaper and make the same, if not more, HP then the Greddy products.

It’s all our fault!! Instead of buying better quality parts like Tial, Garrett, and the multitude of better tuning software available we should have been buying Greddy!!!

Yes they Deserve to Die and I Hope they Burn in HELL!!?
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/ip1i1mi1p/other/1112840602855.jpg

Just not right. Greddy made some good parts :nono

Its not just greddy its a lot of the aftermarket companies. I see the reports from all the Sema members and cheap copy cats are ruining an indusrty suffering from a poor economy. First went Comptech and others all the way to Greddy and its going to continue to snow ball. Other compnaies such as American Racing are getting bought out. The next high profile company to bite the dust in the next year is going to be Tein they are in alot of mess steming from fraudlent copy cats. Some say its over price some say its quality. But R&D, Quality Control and production quality cost money some thing scammers and knockoffs cut out because they look for a quick buck but to each its own.

its gonna be a shame if tein goes out

Free markets!! Love it!!

quality> quantity

quantity>quality

I know I would rather have a 30 pack of Keystone over a 12 pack of Heineken ;D

comptech was a great company

and Tein is awesome… hope they dont go

Comptech is still around, and other American companies like Benen, Golden Eagle, and Endyn are making a comeback. I guess some people DO like quality parts.

Comptech went bankrupt and was purchased after being sold and is now CT-Engineering