Green.. more like a gay rainbow?

Yea, I’ve been neglecting this quite a bit… I don’t care for the wash, wax and rain 3 hours later :frowning:

civicjim when, where, and what do you wanna run for?

hi everyone.

:wave:

NYIRP $100 enough or should we up the pot? I won’t be available until the end of the month at earliesnt, but Friday nights in September sound good to me.

wow…this kid is a FGGT.

ive basically given up on detailing my car, everytime i do it rains the same night and whether men suck. Plus my car is black so it looks like shit as soon as i take it out of my driveway, it looked nice just long enough for my FS thread lol

dude…you still drive a civic…any way you look at it…in the end, its still an AWESOME civic

FUCK YOU TOO BING.

hi.

Oh awesome, I can spray my car in that amount of time too… Thats fucking lame, I’m not going to wait 25 days to race you.

What are you plans for the car, and if its safe to assume you’ll beat me I’ll just give you the money.

RWD m3 swap.

:picard:

i heard jims civic was mad fast yo

Seriously thats fucking gay. Talk shit and be ready to race now.

LOL SEPTEMBER!!!

ill race you…give me until next july :bloated:

I have no plans for the civic. But I do have several other cars, I’m sure I can find one that’ll run < 13.3 @ 105. Sorry that I work 2nd shift a lot and can’t get to the track this month. Must be a douchebag for having a job too.

SO WHAT OTHER CARS DO YOU HAVE THAT YOU ARE GOING TO RACE ME WITH?!?!!?!

civicjim is evanwhiteys slightly smarter but still semi retarded older brother

ok I’m blowing up my air mattress now… when its blown up I’m going to bed. Waiting…