Greetings from Ontario Mandrel Inc.

Hello fellow forum members. Some of you may or may not know me. Ive been a member of the forums for quite some time. More of a reader than a poster, but nonetheless a member of the community. Everything I know I pretty much learned on the internet, or more importantly car forums. Having the pleasure of embracing so much free information from the community, it would be my pleasure to give back to the community. Not so much the online community of endless car forums, but the Canadian market for fabricators and do-it-yourselfer’s. My goal is to provide high quality, fair prices mandrel bends. Seeing as how the mandrel bend market for Canadians is not very strong, and hard on the wallet, I thought I could make it easier for everyone. We have all ordered from the states and have been hit with fees, waited on shipping, etc. I feel I have priced my products fairly, or on par with the USA counterparts. Everyone buys parts from the states because they are cheaper. --While that may not always be the case, most of the time it is. So enough of my rambling, and onto the showcase.

We currently only have 2.5" and 3" tooling for our machine, but I feel those are the most common sizes in todays bend market. Our die list will increase over time, but it is not cheap. The 2.5" die has a 3.75" center line radius, 0.065" (16ga) wall thickness. The 3" has a 6" CLR and 0.065" wall thickness.

The most common angles offered are 45°, 90° and 180°. Most people will make those sizes work for any application. We can bend custom angles at your request, but pricing is usually higher than what is available on the inventory shelf due to setup costs, programming, etc. Below are some sample picture taken for your viewing pleasure. I will be making a seperate thread for pricing, etc. If you have any question please feel free post up. Thanks

I didn’t see it mentioned but will you offer shipping to southern Ontario? More specifically to a place like Barrie?
Curious to know what machine you use?
I saw a blue stand so I’ll immediately guess a Baileigh unit?

Any idea on what future size tooling you will be investing in? Larger? Smaller?
*Hint hint… get 1 7/8th’s :wink:

We will be shipping anywhere in north america. The machine is made by HMT, its a production tube bender. We do small production bending for a few companies that deal with tubing. We will have smaller sizes available in the future. Nothing larger than the 3" though. More along the lines of 1 3/4" and 2" for tube bending. Not too sure on the 1 7/8", Ive never had anyone ask about it until now.