Grilled Cheese!

You’re all a day late and a buck short.

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46556&highlight=grilled+cheese

that sounds good

that mess on the stove is souly from last night haha. I like to make a real mess of it making dinner, because I don’t want her spoiled when she wakes up.

its easer to clean if you do it right away … ahh i hate dirty stoves

your welcome to come yell at her and make her scrub it repeatidly haha.

if she is under 115lbs and hot …she must put out. pm me a adress ill be there

i used to go to hardware on Allen, got the cheese platter for 7 buchs (assortment of brie, blue, swiss, cheddar, ect), get a loaf of french bread, and viola… AMAZING grilled cheeses. mmmm i miss that

Merge threads?

Oh what is this? BACON!

Humm what to do with this bacon grease? Oh cook eggs in it duh!

Yum what a tasty breakfast, but there is a lot of bacon left over. What to do with it?!

Well lets make a bacon grill cheese of course!!!

Now I want to go home and cook more bacon eggs and grilled bacon cheese sandwiches!

THIS IS WHY I CAN’T HAVE NICE THINGS. (weight loss)

(taken right below the kitchen light so it’s all glare-y.)

my step mom is cooking me some grilled cheese as we speak :slight_smile:

Cheddar cheese, Bacon, Granny Smith Apple, and Roasted Red Onion Mayo grilled on sourdough…amazing… I saw it on paula Dean once. It is delicious!

I know it’s not a grilled cheese, but there is cheese on them, and i’m reallllly loving them right now. i didn’t have any meat toppings available so i made due with some cheeses and crushed red pepper. Oh, and frank’s for dipping. sooooooo good.

haha huge pic. sweet.

mmmmm break me off a piece of that! Glad I’m stuck at my desk with this fantastic plain bagel.

12 grain , low fat cheeeeeese

i know how gay that sounds

yes.

that looks soooooooo good lol.

what a horrible thread when you have the munchies and nothing in the cabinets

I made a salad… but it is a Renzo Salad…

1/2 head lettuce, 1 cucumber, 1 pack of grape tomatoes, 6 hard boiled eggs, 1/2 pound bacon, 3 chicken breasts.