Grimm or Tomlin?

I’m not exactly sure where your going with this, because if you pull the race card at all, that makes you RACIST.

Listen, I work with people from all walks of life everyday. EVERYDAY. I have no idea if other towns are like it or not, but Pittsburgh is inherently a racist town. It just is.

People our age, they really aren’t. Younger people tend to be more accepting of people that differ from themselves, etc… But people above, say, 35 or 40 and older, are for the most part racist here.

Although, on a lighter and more funny note, the most racist people I know are old black guys. I’m talkin like 65years old plus. They fucking HATE all white people. Not that I can say I don’t blame them.

we need a stud DE first round then… there are several really fast athletic guys that will go in the first round. i say we have decent LB’s but not enought to sustain good depth unless we switch to the 4-3.

the race thing… i don’t see it but then again i don’t walk in your shoes. i think blacks get just as fair shake in this city as whites. bettis is like a God here. .it has more to do with attitude than anything.

I just can;t believe how into football everyone is in this area. I really could care less if the steelers had a 1-15 year, or 15-1 year. To me the world doesn’t turn any differently. I understand that you guys like football, but what is the draw?

[QUOTE=Bravada 442;509722]I’m not exactly sure where your going with this, because if you pull the race card at all, that makes you RACIST.

People our age, they really aren’t. Younger people tend to be more accepting of people that differ from themselves, etc… But people above, say, 35 or 40 and older, are for the most part racist here.

kinda off topic but im racist to some degree i think. not that i hate all blacks but just a few and the same with whites i dont hate all of you but theres a few .im white so does that make me racist ? i listen to david allen coe (the racist songs) but i also listen to alot public enemy and nwa and other rap. i dont deliberatly hate people but it happens.

as far as grim or tomlin i think i like tomlin just for the fact that the steelers are a team that seems to evolve slowly. with cower and whisenhunt gone i think some things could change and tomlin seems to be the man for it.

Oooh a tie at the top of the first inning. Interesting.

Why do I have to be racist, jsut because of my age?

I said for the most part, I did not say that everyone is.

Don’t put words into my mouth :asshole:, learn how to read.

:kekegay:

Big Russ Grimm FTW!

ya, i agree on both

Why dont you try reading whom I quoted?:asshole