Ground clearance

Just put the new exhaust on,and the way it’s bent it only gives me about 4 inches of ground clearance.I bet it doesn’t last long.Anybody else have bottoming out problems?

Mine has about 2 inches where the DP meets the exhaust. I don’t scrape too much, only on the streets of Troy and steep driveways.

I have the bottoming out problem all the time!!! But I like the way the wife screams too !!! LOL

You gotta stretch out that cervix with your fist first, get your glans up into the Uterus, she’ll love it.

Wow Brett is slacking this went way off topic … fucking kids … lol

Rofl @ Bennydrizzle

just hope it fits on the trailer :ahh

i be at work when this thread is made

I had that problem too when I brought the truck home hehehehe. Also I couldnt seem to keep the oil pan off the ground, you should ask the drain plug how it feels about that :haha

OOopsy that was my post haha

my 3 series lip sits a whopping ~1 1/2 from the pavement. (see sig.) fun to maneuver the roads around here.

frank, just man the fuck up and quit pussy footin around. jesus.

id rather lose a lip than an oilpan, mine is close… time to spin the collars up and go to 4x4 mode i think

+1 … the one thing that sucked about my G20… the oilpan sits low enough when there at stock ride height… bitch was dropped 2 inches and Id scrape the pan everywhere…

The first motor nuked due to a big dent right on the oil pickup…

Try driving a car with the same frot bumper cleanace but a nose on it that is twice as long. Close to 3ft from center of front wheel to tip of nose:ohnoes

My front bumper is molested

That’s just your new shiny skidplate. This is the wrong question to ask here.

I finished my car in the morning today. It goes to Synapse wensday.

there ya go

My exhaust has less than two inches if clearance and my front has about three. All to high

ohhh yea that drain plug = flat… its getting a new one and a skid plate over it if i keep it

believe me, i’f it weren’t for my x-brace the oil pan would have been taken out long ago.