Since i'm a newbi

I drive a 99 red Ranger 4x4. Currently I have a Cosmo Racing intake and a custom bent catback exhaust. I am currently saving to get a whipple supercharger, along with some internal engine work. That’s me, thats my life story, I make pizzas, and will be attending CCAC starting this fall.

welcome:beer:

how about a friendly game of football? :naughty:

i seem to remember a much-pummelled young lad making it to work the next day while a certain vw driver was practically begging to be euthanised… :bigok:

i got hit hard enough that i felt my spine hit the back of my teeth a few times…

welcome, kid with truck… play some football at the BBQ.

:bowrofl: :rofl: :bowrofl: :rofl: :bowrofl: :rofl: :bowrofl: :rofl: :bowrofl: :rofl: :bowrofl: :rofl: :bowrofl: :rofl:

damm show newbies some love, cant we all just get along

kids these days and their fucking mouths…

ya thats not cool, but welcome i guess…
you were talking about ground clearance with your truck and exhaust… is it lowered?

[QUOTE=PewterSS][/QUOTE]
oh oh ok, oh well. to each their own

you dont read do ya? its a 4x4

yes i know, but you never know these days, some people lower 4x4’s and lift 2wd :rolleyes:

true but probably not in his case. lowerd 4x4 = awd kinda
lifted 2wd= poser

true, but when people lower 4x4’s they most the time take the front halfshafts out

no they dont moron!

I’ll tell you one thing, if I owned a forum like this, this is EXACTLY who I would want representing it. You show a lot of class.

yea seriously man what the fuck do you think half the time. i swear if you had one ounce of brain matter you would have soem common sense

am i taking that wrong ?

listen fuckbag, did i once in that post state that you HAVE TO take the halfshafts out? no i didnt, i stated that most the people i have met with lowered 4x4’s have taken the halfshafts out, do i know why? NO I DONT AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK…
dont come on here and attack me asking what the fuck i know, what i know about lowered 4x4’s is from what i seen!
:1320: :offtopic:

HOLY CRAP!!!

What a TURD!!!