Fitment and Rubbing Issue

Basically I got some 15x8 deep dish rims, -63 offset, running 185/65/15 tires. Now the rear end bottoms out a little on big bumps, and when the front wheels turn all the way it barely rubs by the lower fender by the piggy lip and same location on the other side of the front fender. Now im not sure if i should roll them or just trim the inside of the fenders or if theres anything else i could do. For the rears i have coilovers i could raise it a bit but it would look just stupid.I can post pics if you need them.

Thanks

You’ve answered your own questions.

if by bottoms out on bumps you mean the exhaust or whatever scrapes, then there’s nothing you can do but raise the car or cut and raise your exhaust up. that’s low on 15’s life. as far as the front goes, get adjustable tc rods and push your front wheels back a bit.

bottoms out as in the tires hit the top of the fender. If i rolled it would there be enough clearance ? i can fit 2 fingers in the rear gap.

well i doubt your tires are hitting the top of the wheel well, so it’s probably just the side. pull your wheels off and see where the rub marks are. then get a propane torch or something and heat up the metal and beat it in with a hammer. if you’re rubbing the lip them yea, rolling the fenders would solve that problem.

Get wheels that fit?

roll your fenders front and rear. That would solve all your problems in the rear ( you can always add some camber if it doesn’t). In the front, well you’ve already answered your own question.

get tires that arent baloons.

Your rubbing fender with a two finger gap? Run that shit full stiff. Problem solved.

streeeeeeeeeeeetch

Fender work? Pm me lol

got it figured out thanks anyways. ended up cutting my fenders for flares.

I hope they’re the good kinda flares…

pics…