Group Buy Bodykit Ideas anyone

Can you get me one of these? http://www.ravspeconline.com/shop/catalog/images/g35reardiffuser.jpg

i need an audi rs4 kit can you get them

what year and model and this is an A4 that you want a RS4 kit to right?

its a 96 A4 quattro
and yes the rs4 kit please
Mael

$625
If you get a few more dedicated buyers i can get a discount theres about a week and a half waiting list though.

625.00 total or plus shipping?
thanks

I want BN-Sports Type 3 side skirts

How much for those? Where would we pick them up?

Thanks!

i am lookin for origin s14 stylish sideskirts and maybe a front bumper to replace mine if its cheaper then to repair mine…

any kits for r32’s?

i’m liking the m-sport, all i need now is money haha.

Hey man, what about that rear diffuser I posted? It’s a replica of a Nismo diffuser, but that’s the first pic of it that I found.

no i pay the Shipping for you.

for S14 or S13 i cant seem to get those but if you want I can custom make you a set to look exactly like it, and pick up can be made at my shop.
the BN 3 kit has a really wide flare, do you have the matching kit?

I can repair yours

I currently have the Uras Type 4 side skirts but the fitment is horrible and the material is really thin compared to my front and rear bumper.

I’m very interested in knowing what it would cost to make these, thanks!

PM sent

pm sent too

haha that sux lol yea I can repair them to Canadian quality and Prefit them to your car.
the guys at my shop had alot of experience with that. for a set of sides like that i can sell for 180

check your pm

everyone knows that this is Nelly under a different username right?

Love that body kit!

Personally, I’d love to be able to get a hold of the GP Sports GFour smoothing kit for my S13 HB:

The SRB Power site lists it as discontinued though… :frowning:

i can still get that normal for 1 is 900
my price 625

if GB of 5 or more 550