GROUP BUY: Cheap Tires/Wheels PART II

Buy a real camera next time your down there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

another awesome group

congrats on getting everything smoothly thru the boarder

thanks for putting up such an awesome gb with killer prices

those MBs look like they are wrapped in 215s on a 9, straight G

Your right Samson those are indeed 215s. Thanks John!

anytime man!

just a quick note - I wanted to give everyone a heads up that Iā€™ve got an account with a performance parts wholesaler - I havenā€™t placed an order with them yet and the first order needs to be for ~$1000 or more. I may include access to performance parts in my next group buyā€¦ we shall seeā€¦

If you are in the market for coilovers or just about any other rather large/expensive 240sx related parts I suggest you browse the site and shoot me a pm with some parts that you would like pricing on. I have no price catalogue like I do with my wheel/tire supplier so please only ask if you are serious, no browsing! It takes effort by both myself and my account rep to get pricing for you since I have to ask them for quotes.

Iā€™ve checked pricing on a few things so far and itā€™s pretty excellent - you will of course cover the cost of shipping from them to my niagara falls new york location where I pick up the gear (shipping within the US is usually cheap) but all things considered the pricing will still be unbeatable in most cases.

I will start taking orders of just about anything from their site (expensive or not) if Iā€™m able to secure $1000 worth of larger items.

I dont want to put together an order for 10 different items only to have it fall through because the order is only valued at $500 or whatever.

Thanks again and let me know if anyone has any questions.

John

PS - Iā€™ve got NAPA too if anyone ever needs anything from napa at a discounted price ;] they are great for rotors and general maintenance stuff like that

John is the king of group buys. His shit also seems to happen as well. None of this testing waters bullshit.
You guys should be more like Johnā€™s GF and take advantage of him while you can.

haha thanks markyā€¦ but I actually did do a ā€œtesting watersā€ group buy back in the day ;]

Whiteline FTL :frowning:

Ya mark smarten up.

hahaha Johnā€™s girl finished testing the waters 7 years ago. Now she is just trying to get a good filter to siff out all his crap.

hey you get the hell out of here this thread is only for people who spend money on things :slight_smile:

Alright so as of tomorrow most of the tires in my garage will be gone, all of the wheels are already gone and Iā€™m going to be bored.

Iā€™m wondering what you guys think about timing on the next group buy. It really doesnā€™t matter to me how this gets done, as long as I can get 22-26 pieces or somewhere in that realm Iā€™m willing to place the order and pick up the goods.

Everything has gone really smooth so far with these last 2 group buys and Iā€™m looking forward to the next one already. If anyone has any thoughts about how I could make this easier or better for next season please feel free to make suggestions.

Also, Iā€™m thinking that there may be time to fit in one more ā€œsummerā€ tire and wheel group buy before the winter group buy that will be coming up in the next 1-2 months.

There is still quite a lot of time before winter tires are needed so I figure why notā€¦ right?

Please let me know your thoughts, should I post another group buy thread now or just wait a month or so and do one end of the season winter buy?

not many suggestions on my part since you run these group buys very well. no bs and price is exactly as you state when you give the quote. just keep up the good work and see if there is enough interest to do another group buy before winter. donā€™t they have summer end specials? maybe some people would be interested in that.

but nonetheless, great work and thanks for putting the time and effort to put THESE gbs together.

i hope i can get my tires before markā€™s track day!

yeah, i should hear back from the supplier tomorrow, my rep doesnt work on weekends so he has lots of emails from me that he needs to respond to :slight_smile:

Excited for the Winter Group Buy. =)

Even though that isnā€™t of another 1-2 mths.

glad to hear it :slight_smile:

Iā€™m planning on posting the next one in late september, so 3 weeks or so :slight_smile: