wait…those arent kdws…

just for a price comparison, here is price for 235/45/17

BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDW
Maximum Dry and Wet performance from the g-Force family
235/45ZR-17 93Y B
UTQG: 300AA
CAD $185 per tire

haha yeah the first ones i posted were something else I think

check out the second one… is that the right tire?

pm me if you think we need to clarify further…

Dunlop SP Winter Sport M3 Tires

2-225/55/17

curiousity

only bringing up hankooks winters outlined in my first post, sorry dude!

but I already have a pair, needed to complete the set… 17" winter tires too baller for this GB? need fatty’s for the SR…

i just did a search for every 17" winter tire the supplier has, theres only 30 hits and not a single one of them are dunlop :-/

That is due to the strike they had last fall/winter when the produce these.

Can you get other brands of winter tires? I know Michelin X-Ice and Blizzak have these sizes in winters.

I can, but as stated in the first post I’m not bringing any other brands up this winter - sorry Derek.

I need to keep this simple for my own sake - If I was a business doing this it would be another story but I’m just a kid who wants cheap tires for himself :slight_smile:

I might suggest checking 1010tires.com - they have kickass prices on some brands.

Do you have anything for a 2007 BMW 335i… the coupe… for winter… rims and tires…

I dont have much in the BMW bolt pattern but i can get Bayern which make some sexy wheels

i’ll need you to give me desired offsets (+40, +30 or +15) but they look like this and will cost CAD $200 each to get them here:

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/product/wheels/beymes.sm.ang.jpg

i could also see if they have any stock left on drag DR-19 (looks like none at this point)

they are 17x7.5 +42 offset so not sure if they will fit but they come in the bmw bolt pattern also (5x120mm)

they look like this and cost CAD $125 to get here:

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/product/wheels/drad19.gbm.ang.jpg

or lastly, perhaps the best option even though they arent too pretty is the Voxx MG… comes in 15x7 +20 and +38, comes in 5x120mm

cost is CAD $125 but tires will be a lot cheaper.

before i find tires, let me know if he might be interested in any of these.

1. mrsynister (Joseph) / 2 x 215/40/17 Yokohama S.drive / $282 TOTAL
  2. Zagatto (Joe) / 4 x 175/65/14 Hankook Winter iPike W409 / $286
  3. Zagatto (Joe) / 4 x 14" Winter Wheels / $194

will they fit properly over the big brakes on the 335? thats my main concern. cuz i think the stockers are 18s

Unfortunately I cannot answer this with any kind of certainty. Your best bet would be to contact Beyern (or whoever you are interested in getting from).

That is definitely a legitimate concern though and I woudn’t order without knowing for certain that there wont be an issue.

You could also ask on a bmw forum if anyone has experience with fitment of these over the 335’s brakes.

Thats about all I can suggest.

thanks john, i’ll do some more research and get back to you

hey john. just wondering if by chance you could get any winter tires in a 265/75/16 size?

also looking for konig countersteer offroad wheels 16x8" 0 offset 6x6.5 bolt

dont expect you can find them but lemme know. thanks

Johnny - I need…

4 x RT615 in 255/40/r17

Any date on this GB. My new rims get here next weekend and I wanna run them.

no date on the gb yet dan, sorry. probably looking to have everything back around mid october at latest I’m hoping.

good choice of tire by the way, I’m in love with 615’s…

Falken Azenis RT-615
Next generation street competition. Z-speed rated.
255/40R-17 94W BLK
UTQG: 200AA
CAD $177 per tire