GROUP BUY: Cheap Wheels & Tires Version 3

Hey John…

Pm’d you about the Winter Tires deal. When will I be able to make a deposit or full payment for the set of Hankook Winter iPike 205/55/16+steelies for 5-lug S14?

If neccessary, I can give you assistance via a Caravan and a convoy, however; I need a price for;

1999 Dodge Caravan - Snow Tires, those hankook’s W300 or W409’s should do;

quote with and without steelies please;

215/65/15 X4

thanks

i hope you start this gb soon. since today in the evening, there were some light flurries, but nothing stuck to the ground…

pm me… this group buy is over :slight_smile:

To everyone else posting, I haven’t been responding here because 1) I’m rediculously busy lately and 2) this particular group buy is over. if you want quotes for the next one please pm me. it’s too confusing for me to keep track of everything if it’s scattered all over son :slight_smile:

As a side note, I’ve got a new tire supplier (I still have the old one) that gives me really good prices on blizzacks and will ship directly to me in canada.

(lots of other winter tires available also)

if anyone is interested pm me - I’m putting in a massive order of 50+ tires likely this weekend or monday - if you can get your deposits in before that you are more than welcome

after that I plan to post the typical “cheap tire/wheel group buy version 4” that most of you are waiting for. fluidd, you might be a good candidate to get in on this order because you seem the most antsy for your tires to come asap :slight_smile: probably have that shipment here is less than 2 weeks from now ready to mount on your car if you get in on it.

either way, let me know