Group of riders

Well Myself and a Group of friends Decided that We ride together all the time why not do something fun with it So we decided to Create

M1 MC We have 7members right now and always looking for more people
What we are trying to do is kinda trying to Make a club that try to help change the Way people around Fulton-Montgomery area look at motorcycles so if u wanna know more feel free to ask.

We are also having a big party In june at some point so ill keep everybody posted if u wanna ride out and have some fun…

http://www.facebook.com/pages/M1-MC/109049019136365?ref=sgm This is the Link to our Facebook Page be sure to check out the Photo’s of our Photoshoot we did this past weekend

So What will your club do and how are you guys planning on achieving that? How are they currently looking at motorcycles in that area?

Btw, nice photos, you guys looked super cereal on tha profile pict…:lol:thumbup

Have fun!

Link is dead to me?

Planning to organize some major riders this year?

Any classes you will provide for newbies if you’re trying to encourage new riders?

We are planning some rides yes and As far as Riding for Newbies Im sure we be Happy to Help New riders out as much as we can even if its just Being a Licensed rider to ride along and let them get some experiance

Fixed

im curious to know what do people in fulton/montgomery think of riders now? and what you trying to change? or is this just more of club for riding?

alot of people around here hate motorcycles which im sure its like that everywhere but we are trying to change that around here. We are gonna do some Charity rides and such to kinda make people realize that Sportbikes arent just a bunch of wise ass kids on highpowered bikes… alot of stuff is still up in the air bout what we wanna do and such so if anybody has some ideals of what a Club like this should do and such im open to some Suggestions

Whats the initiation process like?

noted…good luck

be careful if you decide to do any colors or anything that shows you as an MC. It can cause major issues with some of the clubs in the area if you catch my drift… lol. Any clubs must be sanctioned. That is a major reason that the legion riders do not consider ourselves an MC. We are just an extension/association of the American Legion.

We already went that root we are all good there