Grow the fuck up [split]

<---- Drives a stock base RSX. Where’s my trophy for most feminine ride on shift? I was thinking like a tampon mounted to a nail file or something.

Fuck that shit. I got the best chicks car. Everybody knows that EVERY trailer park chick has at one point owned a neon. Trailer park chicks put out. I WIN.

I went from a Nissan sentra to a 96 Subaru legacy lesbo sled to a dodge neon to a Honda fit to the rsx. I’m amazed I haven’t sprouted a vagina yet.

You won’t actually grow a vagina… you just start to use your asshole for extracurricular activity.

Are prostate massages from a hot bitch considered gay?

depends on if the “hot bitch” gave the massage with a penis.

Index finger… no dick.

i’ll allow it!

:number1

Banging A tranny is totally acceptable.

I had a Neon and it had a gay pride interior with little rainbow confetti designs all over the seats.

It was an Expresso with an automatic transmission.

^Paul “too much information” J. B.

:rofl

Fuck you all…I own 2 new beetles…can’t get gheyer than that…<>

I own a miata with plaid interior and a dildoe shift know. I FUCKING WIN. Whens the girls car meet? And are we kicking people out whose cars aren’t girly enough? I hate hipsters trying to fit in.

Wait a literal dildo? Or the knob resembles a dildo?

Probably a bubble knob. Not a real dildo. That’d be hilarious.

yea buble knob, but everyone just calls it a dildo.

http://www.importimageracing.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/550x355/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/9/k/9k-12.jpeg

that thing. i’m waiting for the day i walk out to my car and it’s missing cause the top is down.

Or some chick is in your car goin to town on it…:lol

Was gonna say the exact same thing rofl