grr its snowing again

this blows shit load of snow… hate winter!!!

i second that…its supposed to snow alll week :frowning:

wtf its 2am…anyone wanna go for coffee & some sliding?

lol ur too far

nah but im friggin bored, jus finished watchin Crank with the transporter guy, that was a good movie, looked outside an shits snowin out there i wanna go play!

i was bored until i went to go get my car from my mechanics shop not long ago…snow is the enemy with my car lol

kinda late to be visiting the mechanic isnt it???

my enemy is cold weather. lol. but im officially in love with my attessa system on my skyline when ever im too throttle happy in the snow and my tail kicks out the attessa system just puts more torque on the fronts wheels and straightens the car out.

more snow = snowboarding = me being happy. this way i don’t need to fly to denver again for some half-decent conditions.

meh i aint sliding for a while lol aint gonna **** up my car again lol…

my mechanic has moved into the warehouse of our unit that my parents run our business from so i have access…we finally got ahold of my mechanic so i wasnt doing n e thing so i picked it up

lmao… what u mean he lives there? ad what kinda buisness? :smiley:

Went sliding last night, fun as hell to be able to power through the long ass corners sideways :smiley:

freaking snow…:frowning:
I need to move to a warmer climate.

C

power over ftw

nooo…he was temporarily running his shop in sauga in some small warehouse and needed a bigger place…so we decided to switch to a bigger unit and hes going half with us…and we still have just a section of the warehouse so we have access to the back aswell…but he doesnt mind cuz he doesnt have to be there if ive gotta drop off my car and what not

the business is just a small one…industrial supplier basically

i like the snow but at the same time i hate it… like it because i like the roads covered in fresh snow/Taboozining (get drunk and go tobogginin)… hate it because of many reasons the cold and cleaning off my car.