GT-R Crash

Was on the Z31 forums and someone posted this, not sure where its from but its such a waste to see these cars wrecked so early in their lives/v

without getting into too many details, i was in an accident in this gtr a couple of weeks ago. both the driver and myself survived after flipping and hitting a wall on the interstate. i broke my left leg (2 bones plus i now have a rod for a chin) and my right ankle. i still am unable to walk but am getting better…the driver was able to walk away with a pretty bad cut to his hand and a sprained elbow. i was in the hospital for almost a week. in all honesty we should be dead. big ups to nissan for making this amazing car so safe.

dang

Shits not right

Dibs on motor? LOL

Stick that in an E30 :rofl

Damn that would be badass.

Damn near impossible, but badass.

that sucks

i have seen v8’s in e30’s b4. i have a eurotuner with one. they called it hellrot i think.

hellrot is red in german, was it red?

yes benny…

:rofl

how fast were THEY going…

i call the 3 rims! ill just have to find abouther nismo one.

dude, what does the driver look like after that mess? :confused

And this is why idiots should not be let behind the wheel of a car of this caliber. While money can buy fancy/powerful cars, it unfortunately can’t buy driving skills.

don’t be so quick to judge… I don’t think it’s been stated what caused the crash.

I’ve got to agree with chris.

Yeah sure, we need to know the details … but the people who were actually IN the car at the time of the crash aren’t giving us any:

without getting into too many details, i was in an accident in this gtr a couple of weeks ago.

That alone says a lot …

no it doesn’t… Ohhh, so if he doesn’t want to include details then it means they were F-ing around? :nuts

Do you have any reasoning ability whatsoever Massa?

C’mon man, read in between the lines. It ain’t that hard …

I agree, who needs details? What if he never mentioned that there were two cars, he then could of plowed into Moose or something, but people would be like “OMG stupid street racer, rich fag, deserves it”

i was reading tips about beginner racers from a pro driver. basic idea was that sometimes people try one of two things that result in crashes. they either try doing something that the car isnt built for or try doing something they themselves dont know how to do. he was saying that those two reasons are what happens a HELL of a lot and its not the machine’s fault. it’s operator error. mind you, im not judging anyone here. ive got no idea how that gtr got that messy, but its possible, that user error occured, right? I’m sure you track rat guys have seen things like that happen around you, or the aftermath, right?

absolutely. do you? Saying that guys are obviously guilty cause they didn’t include details is completely retarded.