GT35R

how do you nyspeeders feel about GT35R’s with a .63A/R, to lower the max boost rpm. It would be for a lower revving 4 cylinder. Would like some feed back. I figure since it can’t be wound out like a honda it might want the power sooner, or would the higher rpm spool of a .82 help me hook up?

Having some more info on the motor would help.

What are you hp goals? what kind of motor is this?

details mother fucker…

TOO MUCH INFO, CANNOT COMPUTE

cliff notes???

yea more details…what motor?

Doesn’t he have an srt4?

m o r e

i

n

f

o

Hay Guys, I wunt to gaw fast.
Wer dew i put de terbow?

Answer is… pi by two.

the .63 housing is good to 621.45638985 hp, if you wanna make more than that, youll make 687.2757990944hp with the .82 housing. Now, you should have enough power in your civic to break into the 14s, if not, sell the turbo to me and just get a body kit with a fart can muffler. Neons are optional, its not a bad way to spend $10000. Dont worry about not being boosted anymore, i never narc on nobody

A 35r in .63 housing is great for a street car, including a fwd. You will see the power band sooner and longer. As well as there isn’t much power falloff untill the very high rpms depending on application. Then again everything is different with all the varibles.

What car is this for?
Motor size?
Compression ratio?
red line?
Desired boost?
Fwd or Awd?

Wasn’t trying to make it srt-4 specific, but yes thats what I have. I want info on low revving(under 7k) 4 cylinders with decent sized turbos. Pump gas tune above 400hp at all times maybe eclipsing 500. No race gas or meth, a standalone will be used.

What is the max of 750cc injectors/255gph fuel pump?

I’m not looking for everyone’s opinion here, just people who might be familiar with a set up like this. This isn’t going to drive like a honda, so what(hopefully coming from experience, at least second hand at that) would a good set up be to make this usefully fast. I’m all about putting power to the ground and would want a 500hp pump gas tune to run with slicks and a lower 400hp tune for DRs on the street.

So… what would I want, lower spool rpm to maximize my window of full boost, or a higher spool to give harder hitting power in a smaller window.

Will more lag hurt or help traction?

if u want 500hp on pump gas i hope u have a built motor

go with a 50 trim

500 hp is the same stress with or with out race gas, A/F wise, will I have enough fuel so i don’t have to lean out too much to obtain it. This combo is easily capable of 500hp on pump gas, the race gas has no bearing on durability as long as my fuel system supports it.

The fact that it’s 500hp will take it’s toll on the bottom end, but race gas is not a factor because I won’t push pump gas so far that the engine detonates.

SO would a .63 be a good choice, and is that enough fuel?

i think he’s speaking of your rods breaking, or piston failure, or ring failure, or bearing failure, or sleeves cracking…

I have seen just as many dsm guys hit 500whp on pump gas with 30r’s as 35r’s. Imo 30r in .63 housing would do very well on an srt4 minus the instant power spinning the tires. Expect to run about 25ish psi on a 35r and 30ish on 35r.

Check with one of the injector calculators in the tech section, but I am pretty sure those injectors will only get you to about 400hp with an 85% efficiency. Also, if you want your turbo to spool faster shorten your piping. I am going mid mount with my intercooler, which I have seen make the turbo spool about 500-1000 rpms sooner.

My 1000cc were at about 58% idc with 45psi base pressure/70psi during boost during my dyno runs.

Boost per rpm is based on engine load per rpm. 1st gear will not see the same boost as 4th per rpm.

you dont need a built motor. the bottom end is very stout for stock. you do however need to be able to edit the stock timing and/or run the MP stage3 tune. ive seen 600whp out of a stock SRT motor no problem.

youll want to find someone with the SCT tuning package for the SRT. i know one guy that has it but he is in montana i think.

Brian