gt3076 vs gt3582 ??

So I’ve been back and forth between which turbo that I want, and I’m still unsure as to what the best will be for what I want. Both turbos would be from Forced Performance and would be their HTA models. If I went with the 30r, I’d get a .63 A/R hot side, and if I went with the 35r, I’d go with a .82 A/R hotside.

My goals are 500whp on e85. The motor is going to be stroked (BC 91mm), sleeved and bored to 90mm, with 9:1 compression.

I guess my main question is can I do 500whp on the 30r? I know the 35r could do it, but we’re building the car for drift, and I don’t want it to be too laggy.

Thoughts?

wouldn’t comparing a 30r w/ a .82 A/R hotside to a 35r w/ a .63 A/R hotside make more sense?

EXACTLY what i was thinking

what motor is this going on? whats the redline? how tight is your gearing? all these play a critical roll into what turbo you want

i know absolutely nothing about drifting but is 500whp completely necessary? or would 400whp do

i have seen 500whp on 3076r on a honda 2.0L B series, but that was pushing it, 500whp on a 35r is much easier imo and if setup as divided inlet will help the spool also

we ended up going with the 3076R .82A/R :smiley: