GT5.18 Players List

Mine is installing as I type…Expect some friend requests later on from me to the guys that I dont already have…!!

I just turned my Ps3 off… went from taking some time to load stuff, to outrageously long load times on the menus… I have a G1 40gb… if it shits the bed tonight, I WILL goto walmart and buy a new one. lol

Going online now.

ID is unregistered…typo?

try cazwrx187

nvm, works

I was too hellbent on beating one mission on black ops in veteran last night that I was getting owned on :tongue I WILL be on later tonight no doubt.

Playing?, I was freezing my baggets off outside today framing walls for the new shop!

I haven’t even peeled the wrapper of the case yet.

Slacker, lol. You should make a build thread for the new shop :slight_smile:

I think I added everyone from the list now. Any idea who “KMProductios” is? lol I have no idea when I added him… I think its someone from here… maybe?

For those who are using G25 or may be other FFB steerings, the default setting for the feedback strength, IMO, is way too hard and unrealistic; I suggest setting it to 2 or 3 instead of the default 5.

Also if you are using a wheel, turn off the ABS and modulate the brake force manually, and you can stop quicker. This will be very evident when you are doing those stopping license test.

I had to change my username, so I’m now ChrisLeonidas89.

RP, I joined your race and you left. :rofl

Did not realize you could go straight around that corner. I went off to that S-curve on the side.

Damn.

LOL, Later i realized that was you, all these new PSN ID have me very confused. :lol

notSlow = FreshE112b psn id

I’m up to A-Spec lvl 24 and B-Spec lvl 22.

PSN ID: Premier00000

Im pretty sure the woman got this for me for christmas. I had it in my hand to buy it the other day and got a angry look and told to put it back. Damnit I hate waiting

Top Gear Top Tip: Buy it now and refund her copy. :ninja

I debated doing that. But then I remembered that she would be home 90% of the time I’d have time to sit down and play, rendering her very unhappy. I can wait a few weeks