GT5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah true. I did end up creating a Japanese account. But I can’t find the free demo. They have the full Prologue for 4,500 yen.

forza 2 is so boring, when you have to race on the same 5 tracks in every league and all they do is increase the number of laps.

Yeah I have to agree there, the only way I can enjoy Forza these days is by racing absurd cars online. Even then I spend more time painting cars, and running the ring with muscle cars only.

That said, I’d like to see the game more in action. I liked what was in the prologue even if it was silly short, ohhh the waiting. :frowning:

P.S. Joe you now have the siqqqqqest D-Class civic ever. Period.

I hope not, that will hurt my feelings even more about losing mine haha. This game looks awesome though. Anyone know any companies coming out with good steering wheel/brake controllers for PS3?

We can only cross our fingers and hope the logitech g25 works for it…properly.

Yeah g25 FTMFW. Only bad thing is the price :(.

I know the wheel and ffb will work with gt5, but I don’t know about the clutch/gated shift.

The gt5 1.2 demo looks and plays freaking great. Better than any other sim racer. I don’t care about damage, once you learn how to drive half way decent you shouldn’t be hitting anything anyways.

People can say what they want about the ps3 vs 360, but in 2008 sony > MS for exclusive titles.

It has already been proven to work by early adopters. There’s been videos posted to youtube for a while now.

Fixed that for ya :wink:

Yeah just saw that video…sweet

seriously, I use to love the gt series but no mods no care.

nice, i can only imagine what absurdness you slapped on it.

I would be on forza more but i have been playing blue dragon a lot. We should play online again now that i have money, my free 30 days of live ends the 23rd or so, maybe this weekend…

SO i hear gt5 is going to cost around $600

$400 for the ps3 I don’t have
$65 for the game
$ maybe a wheel

Man, I wish this came to xbox 360.

Only thing i don’t like about the gt series is, the lack of being able to drift the car like you can in forza.

you can drift in GT you just have to know how… look it up ppl on youtube do it up like champs

drift, tc=0, stability management = off

and the g25 wheel is about $250…

i cant wait …live for speed is getting old

Niice! Did they show the clutch and shifter working for it correctly? If so…im definitely in.

yeah i saw a video of the japanese version of the demo and they were using the clutch and gated shifter …

nice vid man i think im convinced im buyin one of those wheel setups for my ps3 before the game comes out ive had many wheel set ups on ps1, and ps2 but none were that nice.

think logitech will have a new wheel anytime soon?

thinking about picking up a g25