GT500

x2, the entire time i thought we were either talking about the old sexy gto or the new one…no comment.

Who the hell calls the mustang a GTO??? Regardless, if i wanted a fast car and had to pick between a Nissan and a GT500 i would pick the GT500. Im a nissan fan as much as the next guy but big stock power is nice.

How’s it a “gay fan boy name”??

Jesus, are you so s-chassis bigoted that you have nothing but arrogance for every other car?

Like seriously, what’s your fucking problem?

This is getting ridiculous…if you want to talk shit to me, PM me, but for christs sake stop your two cent critiquing from derailing every single thread.

Jesus, are you so s-chassis bigoted that you have nothing but arrogance for every other car?

This is getting ridiculous…if you want to talk shit to me, PM me, but for christs sake stop your two cent critiquing from derailing every single thread.[/quote]

ummm im sticking by the gay fan boy name statement…im not “s-chassis bigoted” i do like the gt 500…as well as many other cars…you made a statement i posted a reply backed up with video footage…i thought you were reffering to the gto (the real one not the one ford boys made up). Perhaps if your going to get your panties in a knot over something that was said on the internet maybe you should re think your internet subscription and go home and tell your mom alll about how mean i am becuase thats the only person who really cares… :roll:

albertan people are so gay :finga: GO B.C

This is getting ridiculous…if you want to talk shit to me, PM me, but for christs sake stop your two cent critiquing from derailing every single thread.[/quote]

ummm im sticking by the gay fan boy name statement…im not “s-chassis bigoted” i do like the gt 500…as well as many other cars…you made a statement i posted a reply backed up with video footage…i thought you were reffering to the gto (the real one not the one ford boys made up). Perhaps if your going to get your panties in a knot over something that was said on the internet maybe you should re think your internet subscription and go home and tell your mom alll about how mean i am becuase thats the only person who really cares… :roll:[/quote]

It doesnt take a genius to realize that in a Mustang thread…Im refering to Mustangs…regardless of “fan boy slang” or not.

I’d never spend a dime on a Mustang so don’t assume I’m a fan boy.

I’m just amazed at the stupidity on these forums these days…and it usually surrounds a few members.

What does anybody caring have anything to do with anything?

Thanks for the useless post yet again.

Could someone please enlighten me? What the fuck is a Ford Mustang GTO?

Ya, I drive a Toyota Supra Skyline… It’s pretty sweet.

Maybe you should learn to call cars by their proper name… Then again you refer to your car as a BNR33 when its a R32. :rolleyes:

Maybe you should learn to call cars by their proper name… Then again you refer to your car as a BNR33 when its a R32. :rolleyes:[/quote]

Right, I only saw one person having difficulties figuring it out.

Im no -stang- fanatic, I know it’s called a GT, mind you I had the same explanation, it’s GT in an O…GTO! …and you know what, who cares?

My car has a BCNR33 Spec engine…maybe that’s why.

Keep up the good assumptions.

This thread might as well be locked, its completely off topic.

As requested