C6Z vs KB GT500

this is pretty cool…lol

500rwhp zo6 vs 640rwhp shelby. who wins?..

im starting to sway away towards the C5Z towards the C6’s. was looking at the new LS3 C6’s yesterday… :slight_smile: :pimp:

Weight and aerodynamics are killing that GT500.

Got to agree on the aerodynamics bit, that slippery 'vette is slicing through the wind.

Agreed, but I would take both.

LS3’s are great. Throw in a cam and call it a day. Can get an easy 475 hp with cam only.

BTY: I love your sig pict strokedZ28

I would never buy a GT500. Way over priced and Ford should have put the thing on a diet but, Im not a fan of the new mustang at all really. If i was to buy another car though it would be a 2003-2004 Cobra for sure. Vettes really arnt my thing eiether.

moved. GT500 lost cause of the chrome lol

12psi? WEAK

love both cars

yea, why would you run 12 psi on a kb :gotme:

especially a kb that big, the 2.8’s don’t hit their efficiency range until 20+ psi…

did you see that 3.4 (i think thats the size) Whipple they came out with for the Shelby? Damn, and i thought the 2.8 was insane

^they have them out for the 03-04 cobra too

a guy i know in pa just set the all time record for twin screw only down the 1/4 mile…
he ran a 9.23 @ 146 on just 25psi on a 3.4 whipple

hah, Cobras are gay id never own one :gay2:

OMG awsome races

Power/weight.

X…

<<< not surprised.

Z06>*

i want a white with blue striped gt500 so bad…park it right next to my other bitch.

z06 “500hp” = 6.35 lb/hp
gt500 “640hp” = 6.125 lb/hp

I was just reading about that. People are already getting them for the '03/'04 Cobras. Thats a big blower.

very nice :tup:

both are very badass cars. I’d love to own either one