GTA V.

Nice im sure it will be good. IMO obviously saints row games have a much smaller budget and stuff but they are alot more fun to play.

I agree it’s also the only game in existence i will put my entire life on hold for. If you were my boss you could totally expect a leave slip for the week this is released. lol

I’ve fucked 5 hookers in my life.

4 of them were in San Andreas.

I refuse to play a video game if its above 40* Fahrenheit outside and/or not raining or snowing.

I only own one game for my PS3; Gran Turismo 5. I might have to add GTA V to it when it comes out.

Bump

Sept 17th release date! Fucking pumped

Or just link to the imgur album with ALL of the new screenshots.

buying myself a present on my sisters bday :lol

edit: holy fuck bad idea will be like three weeks into law school

so sick. FML. They better hurry up though before the gov’t bans “assault games”.

If you really want something to hold you over until the release

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-XNVcBj3KjsA/UPCEtz9XirI/AAAAAAAAFCA/g_AG3zMtZIw/w497-h373/%25D0%25B3%25D0%25B8%25D1%2584%25D0%25BA%25D0%25B8-%25D0%25B3%25D1%2580%25D0%25B0%25D1%2584%25D0%25BE%25D0%25BD-%25D1%2582%25D1%258B-%25D1%2583%25D0%25BF%25D0%25BE%25D1%2580%25D0%25BE%25D1%2582%25D1%258B%25D0%25B9-533207.gif

GTA 4: iCEnhancer

that does literally nothing for me because:

A: I dont have a pc capable of running the game with those mods anywhere near that level of detail

B: even with those mods it’s still gtaiv

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ykcBOJrE_w”]GTA V - Online Gameplay Video [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

Looks amazing.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/1kf2f8/the_gta_v_multiplayer_reveal_is_here/

“Living” online world
Character customization
Multiplayer-only missions
Can form “crews” with other players
Mini-games like arm wrestling (tennis hinted)
Co-op heists confirmed
Own property like apartments
Garages for all types of vehicles
Content creator tools for races (all vehicles) and deathmatches
Online will have a story and characters
Rockstar to be continuously developing for online content.
16 player limit (thanks, /u/eks)
GTA Online comes free with retail copies of GTA V, and launches on October 1st (after the release of the game on Sept. 17)
The following is from CVG’s hand’s on experience with GTA Online. A link to the video is posted below.
Characters from GTA V will appear in GTA Online
GTA Online will not always be limited to Los Santos; additional locations are in the works
CVG says you can do anything in GTA Online that you can do in GTA V. They list the following: heists, co-op missions, gang attacks, death matches, impromptu deathmatch, races, tennis, golf, base jumping, shooting range, ambient events (hold ups of stores, armored van robberies, crate drops, import/export missions involving car theft, bounties that you can set on other players and people can claim), betting
If you are killed while holding money (CVG says 1million as an example) you will lose a large portion of it, and others can steal it. Use banks to keep money safe
An in-game smartphone can call your friends whether they are in GTA Online or GTA V. You can also use this to set waypoints for your friends. While using the phone, your avatar moves their lips with yours.
While you are driving, you can choose to grant someone else permission over the radio
In-game AI will respond to how aggressive you are on your mic (as in, if you’re shouting during a robbery, the AI will react and speed up/become more frightened)
Whoever sets up a heist decides who gets what cut of the final money when that money is obtained
Garages range from two car ports to 10 car ports
Cars can have retractable roofs controlled by the player
Missions can be accessed by physical markers or through a quickmatch sort of menu
User-made missions can be favorited and rated
You can assign other players certain roles in missions based on the particular abilities they have leveled up
You can share cash and ammunition with other players
There are stealth kill animations, possibly with a knife. The game tracks the amount of noise your character is making, and the AI will respond accordingly
You can steal physical items. During the demo, a mission was done in which a bike warehouse was robbed. The bikes had to be transported out in a large truck
“RP” are the points you get to level up your character
You can use physical gestures, such as flipping the bird
All of your info/communications in the game appear in the “Feed.” Rockstar mentioned this as a sort of Twitter for GTA Online
You can purchase insurance for your car. By insuring your vehicle, if it gets destroyed or stolen, you can have it replaced by paying a small premium
Police helicopters have cameras mounted to the front of them. In real time, you can watch on live TV (on the news channel in your apartment) players with a high wanted level being chased by the police. There are additional channels with programs such as a crime noir show
Heists can have up to 20 different components. A heist is mentioned where a Titan (largest aircraft) is guarded by “Maryweather” (sp?). The Titan is indeed a flyable aircraft
There is a heli-pad on the roof of (at least) the largest AmmuNation and the store can also be accessed from there
Off the west coast of Los Santos, there is an another island with lots of buildings. This has not been seen before, but the folks at CVG saw it from afar
There is a “passive” mode where you cannot shoot or be shot
Your online world will always be populated with by 16 human players. You can still have friends in the game with you, but the other slots will fill up with random people around the same reputation level, as well
Looks pretty awesome. Driving a dirt bike up a mountain and parachuting off looks pretty fun, too!
Edit: additional bullets points
Edit 2: CVG just revealed that they got 50 minutes hands on with Grand Theft Auto Online. You can watch a video (just a slideshow over audio) of them talking about what they saw here. Everything in bold is from the posted video.

Not gonna lie, I don’t think I’ve ever been as excited about a game. ANY game. Not Assassins Creed, not NBA 2K, not Splinter Cell…this game sounds EPIC.

:rofl who would get excited over NBA 2k? lol

Someone, obviously, who is a huge fan of the NBA? Duh. :lol

http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/dis-gon-b-gud-chair-gif.gif

So, I have a few hours into this game (downloaded it but will be picking up my legit copy from Walmart next week) and man…it is AMAZING. Honestly, the best game I have ever played and I started gaming on the original Nintendo. Hands down.

ugh. don’t know how i’m going to resist buying it. might just have to and let it collect dust most of the time.

I wish they had more space for cars to keep. I can only keep 5 as of right now. 4 in my garage that I bought and 1 at my house.

My cars:

White car looks like a new Lexus LS. I have another one at the house lol.
Blue car is a McLaren SLR looking car.
Orange car I’m not sure exactly what it’s real counterpart is…Lotus? Some sort of Aston?
Lime green is obviously a Lambo.

i wish i had the money to get my copy at the midnight release