gtaparts.com

My friend and I got sick of all the random scammers out there and built a website to try and avoid it and help people in the car community. If any of you guys tend to buy or sell parts on message forums and even cars this site is for you.

Tired of having to check many different online sites and paper publications to find that part you’re looking for? GTAPARTS.COM is where everything comes together. Listing all the major categories of Domestic and Import cars, you’ll find what you need here. Sign up at no cost to you to view and post you’re items for sale, or buy items for sale from others. With you trader rating system you’re able to see who has a reputation keeping you safe from scams.

www.gtaparts.com

How will this prevent scammers?

People like Timmack will have bad ratings, while people like Avery will have good?? Soooo you don’t buy from Timmack, and you don’t get scammed… all that thinking was tough.

exactly

Yeah but in the end, nothing will stop someone from getting good ratings at first and then turning around and fucking someone over.

It’s a good idea but it’s not full proof. That’s all I’m sayin.

nothing is ever bullet proof, and nothing is ever perfect :frowning:

“Bigger badder armor = Bigger Badder Bullets”

I guess you have never gone on ebay, how many times you bid on a guy with 10 negative feedbacks…

True, but you cant compare Ebay to your friend’s site… The odd customer will leave negative feedback for no reason and will lament more than he really should, while some could leave positive feedback when they’re not even making a real purchase.
How is you feedback system integrated into ppl’s profile? Just like Ebay? After a purchase, you can leave feedback directly linked to an item?

On Ebay, you try to buy from Power sellers (Which most are commercial and want to maintain a certain image/reputation). If you dont, you know you might get screwed.

PS: Not bashing your site, as I didnt even sign up to see the content and layout. How is you feedback system integrated into ppl’s profile? Just like Ebay? After a purchase, you can leave feedback directly linked to an item?

With out checking it out, or even going to make an account you pretty much are bashing.

TTT

Bashing without checking it out is by far the smartest thing to do. That way you don’t even give yourself a chance to be open to new possibilities. Close mindedness FTW!

/sarcasm

I registered, but have to wait until I get home to check the confirmation email. I can’t get on my msn account from work.

Great idea! Im gonna list a bunch of stuff

thanks for checking it out guys!, also don’t hesitate to give ideas and opinions of what you would like to see different

more nissan guys would be great!

ttttttt

ttt

ttt

ttttttttt

Any particular reason you bumping this thread? Paying advertising fees? I usually don’t care about these things but c’mon its f***ing annoying.