GTI > lancer i believe.

no, never saw any video. z0mg water metH!!! srsly? holy balls. Been there… twice. Its not gods gift to man.

and no, clearly you’ve never driven a vw with a cranked wastegate. The powerband is completely different.

Why are you still arguing?

hey yo…um…we all drive vw’s ease up off? we’re just having a laugh. simmmmmmmerrrrr.

where’s jj with teh bob barker pic?

1. its a lost cause.
  2. most other cars have bigger points to be made.
  3. vw’s are slow. Period.

Why do I still do vw’s? Because I know them, and I enjoy it.

1.8t’s are fucking gay.

there i said it.

omgzzo0rzz j-75 DV yo son you got the j-75 y0?

Not saying water/meth is the equivalent of Nitrous, but it helped him get there though I’m sure your well aware of what it does. No I havn’t drivin in a cranked car yet but thinking of playing around with it this summer. I was told that you wouldn’t notice a major difference in daily drivability of the car. Fuck this I need a beer :smiley: goodnight fellas

sometimes, when i punch it… just befor that weird swooshing sound, i can hear the battel cry of hundreds of dead warriors charging… thats how powerfull my 1.8t is

VW’s are slow period ? how about the phaeton? W10. to say that they are slow period is ignorant but seeing as though you own one you should know right ? Maybe if you run the right apr stage 3 setup with its software, it would run correctly and hit mid 12’s and low 13’s. Aparently smoking saleen mustangs and transams BIG v8’s with a few bolt-ons and software dosen’t prove anything nope we are slow :slight_smile:

SHUT UP!

copyright haenszel

CALL ME CRAZY, BUT HE MIGHT KNOW A THING OR TWO ABOUT MODDING VW’S. JUST A CRAZY FEELING I HAVE. BUT I GUESS IT’S A GOOD THING YOU’RE SETTING HIM STRAIGHT WITH YOUR SUPERIOR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT TURBO VW’S.

The apr stage 3 software was specifically designed for the STAGE 3 kit. K he built himself a setup that works but it probably isn’t utilizing the components he used because its designed for the apr gt28r - which is custom for the kit, the apr intake and exhaust mani, MAF, custom intake hoses, high flow injectors(which I believe are 550cc), and fuel pump. lol I’m not here to make a name for myself I’m just trying to understand why he thinks his car is slow. Most stage 3 vw owners hit mid 12’s.

http://members.cox.net/azsoutheast/AwJeezNotThisSheetAgain1.jpg

first off, its not a stg3 by any means. stg 3 == gt28r =/= t3/t4 60-trim. APR stg3 injectors are tt225 “380cc” injectors which actually flow about 346cc at 3bar.

Not even close to an APR kit. Thats all.

And a 300hp 3200lb car isn’t going to tear anything up by a huge amount. sure, it’ll take a sweet mustang GT but go ahead and put the same money into a GT with a nice blower and he’ll kiss your ass goodbye.

EDIT:

have you ever been in a phaeton? Didn’t think so. Because a) its a w12 and b) they make 420Chp, are 5400lbs, – know what that means?

“it flew through the quarter mile in 14.25 seconds at nearly 100 miles per hour” – http://www.roadfly.com/magazine/16/vw_phaeton.2.html

damn… thats fast.

hahahhahahahahhahhah omg

:lolham: 

our cars are slow. sorry.

300whp? on a gti or a jetta can easily take a mustang gt - I was in the car with my friend when he took it with his apr 93, downpipe, eurojet FMIC few and a other boltons. He also took a v8 saleen mustang. But hey actions speek louder than bickering so I’ll get a vid of him racing one up soon.

The phaetons can come v10 TDI

Oh APRstage 3+ come with 550cc my bad

who’s your friend who took out a saleen in a GTi with bolt ons?

Keep in mind that there are Saleens that make a whopping 25bhp more than a stock Mustang GT. Tack on the extra plastic and bigger wheels and they’re no faster than a regular stang. This kid’s just not going to understand that despite the fact that he’s spent countless minutes reading APR’s website, he’s not an expert on VW modding and that beating a Mustang does not mean a car is fast.

I’m done with this thread. I recommend the same for everyone else.:nite:

:word:

“And a 300hp 3200lb car isn’t going to tear anything up by a huge amount. sure, it’ll take a sweet mustang GT … but go ahead and put the same money into a GT with a nice blower and he’ll kiss your ass goodbye.”

~ was responding to that because 1.8t’s destroy them with little mods. Kid? lol who said I was an expert? you guyz crazy.