GTI > lancer i believe.

^^ do you even have a car?

[quote=“budsdubbin,post:87,topic:20605"”]

VW’s are slow period ? how about the phaeton? W10. to say that they are slow period is ignorant but seeing as though you own one you should know right ? Maybe if you run the right apr stage 3 setup with its software, it would run correctly and hit mid 12’s and low 13’s. Aparently smoking saleen mustangs and transams BIG v8’s with a few bolt-ons and software dosen’t prove anything nope we are slow :slight_smile:

[/quote]

13s? so a moded W10 can run with a stock Transam :headbang:

:fyi: 12s arent that fast kiddo… only in v dub land.

just stop before you make yourself look worse…if you possibly can.

rofl at everyone else.

[quote=“woody,post:103,topic:20605"”]

rofl at everyone else.

[/quote]

Not everyone has the $$$ for a 10 second car nor want, If I wanted one I could just as easliy do it with a cabriolet. I’m just saying that for an everday driver considering that sti’s run mid 13’s id have to say that is fast (but I guess that just depends on what you consider fast)

this thread hurts my brain. i think i might be sick again.

[quote=“woody,post:103,topic:20605"”]

rofl at everyone else.

[/quote]

12’s in vdub land=9’s anywhere else.

i could have kept my talon and spent half what i did on the gti and had a car in the 12’s… perhaps even the 11’s… so money is not the issue here

point in case; this from a VW owner to another

our cars are slow, they were not built to go fast, and if you want a fast car dont buy a MKIV. i think most people consider 12’s the cut point where a car starts to become fast. go buy a honda and boost it and be happy, because spending all the money for APR shit is retarded just to stick you in the low 13’s. im on your side here man… im not sayin making you car fast is impossible… if ur feelin froggy go ahead and gut your car, stick a fat snail on it and a nice diff and clean house all day long from a roll im just saying if VW wanted our cars to go fast in a line they would have done it. i personally think the 1.8t platform is great for what it is, it gets me and my bike around, its comfy and clean, its nice and good looking and handels like a champ.

ENOUGH APR TALK
ENOUGH HP NUMBERS TALK

i motion for this thread to be locked please. :smiley:

this thread went beyond a kill.