GTi>srt-4,SS

dude i didnt fucking call anybody out, so i didnt bitch out on anything. eat shit.

Look i like to run for fun, but when some one writes shit like this to be arrogant and “think” their shit is quick, and then say they didn’t wanna run anyways is just aggravating :roll2:

And also i never said my car was gonna be a collectors item in 5 yrs i know this but do you honestly think your gti will?

i’ll run anybody if i lose i lose, i would get bored real quick if i beat every single person i lined up with

mine will be :wave:

he drives a 94 jetta, not a gti… he never said his car fast. and he didnt make any callouts.

or maybe i’m missing something.

do i smell a tdi race too???

omg dudes i just took out newmans bike its so much fun i havent ridden in so fucking long…

LETS GO RIDE!!!

your car actually will be a collectors item. it will be a good running neon, which come few and far between. if it dosent die before then…

dude meet me at the track on thursday nite. ill be there with charlie racing cruiser. just look for the little red gti:)

San Diego is german, for a whale’s vagina

it’s on.

i have been filling the expantion part of the tank and shifting at 1700 RPM. currently i am over 300 miles on this tank, and the needle is about to touch the 3/4 mark.

i am also in for the biking too.

i will glaDY race you. how do you fair aginst a stock srt4? im curious

havent ran on yet, i should run high 13’s

but sure i’ll run ya, if i lose i lose its a neon its no surprise:cry:

wtf now if you lose its just a neon to you but if you win its the coolest shit in the world?

Im going to have to say no to 13’s…mid to low 14’s…sure because my car is only probably low 14’s at the moment, if I can get an AMAZING launch, I might be able to touch 13’s…

wanna run a car even worse then a cavalier or a neon? run my sunfire.
Ill make you look very retarded.

if you lose it’s just a neon if it’s a win it’s a srt-4

no, its not an srt-4 its a 98 R/T not boosted…

isn’t nitrous considerd boosted… also…can you beat orangeSS? we ran tonight and were pretty much dead nuts… so i’d be glad to run u next sunday or something

ya the dig to 135 was pretty sweet, he got the jump off the light but I pulled ahead by probably a fender at most, aparently that “tune” you have does quite a bit.

lol…but the VW is stock!