GTO beats up on SUV's

So coming home from the falls in canada last night, im on the highway, all of a sudden i come flying up on 2 SUV’s doing about 30 next to each other…i slow way down, turns out its a Cayenne Turbo and a Grand Cherokee SRT-8, and one of them gives 3 beeps. They run up to 100-110 and the Jeep pulls him by like 2 cars, the turbo starts reeling him in at the end but it wasnt enough, I’m just amazed at SUV’s being that quick.

After he merges over in front of the Porsche, 4-ways and all, I pull up next to them, and the Cayenne driver is about a 16 year old kid…probly borrowing it from his parents. He guns it but I just drive right by him, step up to the SRT-8 and pace him. We slow down to about 35 and he beeps, I pull a carlength off the start (It probly takes a lot to get a brick moving), another length or so by the top of 2nd, hold the lead about even until like 105 then shut down. He does a flyby and probably takes the jeep up to 130 or so, that ALMOST looked safe :bloated:

After that the porsche kid wouldn’t play any more :sad:

Cliff notes: Cayenne Turbo < Jeep SRT8 < Joe.

Good experience for my bank account though, if I would have lost I would be using part of today’s paycheck on a Zex kit

:tup:

i was ready for anything when i clicked on the thread…

wow, nice :tup:

those SRT-8 cherokees are kinda hard to find… i’ve only seen one, and that’s been on the dealer lot since i got here… 1.5mos ago

you should get a zex kit anyway, install wont take long, buy me food and we can do it at my house

btw good runs :tup:

That’s because you live where the weather is nice enough that you can drive fast cars all year round, instead of fast trucks :frowning:

The srt-8’s are running low-mid 13’s from what I heard the other night. Definately something I would consider buying once the used market on them gets alittle better just still too new/expensive for me.