gto!!

charper has a new gto!! and i had to stop and check it out…

this things awsome looking! sport compactish… rwd… v8,… nice body/rims/ sleek looking!

i would own one in a heartbeat!:3some:

I can’t wait to own one. :wink:

no GM discounts for the first year for employees…

my dad is thinking of getting the judge next year and sell the SS

i hear they are slow though?

Originally posted by redramair
i hear they are slow though?
I’m guessing 13.7 ish stock. :dunno:

they have a true dual exhaust

Originally posted by Black_WS6
I can’t wait to own one. :wink:

i can!

it took me this long to get my TA im keeping it!

pluse im not to keen on the gto

Originally posted by 2FNFast
i can!

it took me this long to get my TA im keeping it!

pluse im not to keen on the gto
not own as in buy, but own as in racing. :tounge:

the gto is sweet but they arent making ta;s for another 10 years so Il keep this as long as i can

they have had 3 of them sitting at bowser for about 2 weeks if not longer. i was chillin at the light there and i look over and i see the STI sittin there and got excited.

i said something to by buddy and he was like"did you see the three GTO’s sittin there"

Me"um nope" because i just htought that they were Grand Prix and didnt think anything of them.

GTO?

Nice car.

It’s not my thing, but it’s good to see GM putting out such a quality vehicle. I’d never buy one, but if my dad bought one I’d be into driving it once in a while.

souped up Grand Prix :tounge:

Acctually C Harper has 2 of them. silver and black, but both auto’s :frowning: i stopped by and looked at them fri night :wink:

crivellie’s had one & sold it!!!there kinda cool!!!

Smail has 2 of them…a red auto and a silver 6 speed. Kinda looks like a BMW from the side.

Originally posted by Shaggy
souped up Grand Prix :tounge:

x2 atleast thats what I thought when i saw it. Some on had to point out it was a GTO.

LS1 ownz all. GTO :bigthumb:

I agree with Silver_WS6. I’ll keep my ta as long as i can, especially knowing they aren’t going to be making them for a while. I also saw the two GTO’s at CHarper and got the keys to check it out. I don’t like them because you have the power of the LS1 in a car that looks like a family ride. If they had a different body style i might have mixed feeling, but as of now, it’s not for me.

Originally posted by LS1 babe
I agree with Silver_WS6.

clay is such a pimp :tounge:

Originally posted by BETRAYED93
charper has a new gto!! and i had to stop and check it out…

this things awsome looking! sport compactish… rwd… v8,… nice body/rims/ sleek looking!

i would own one in a heartbeat!:3some:

nothing screams sport compact like a domestic RWD V8.

:ugh: