GTR Proto

No sir, I don’t like it…

anyone wanna buy my Z???If I work hard enough…i can open up a sushi joint and couple more restaurants then I can keep my Z and buy this GT-R…DAMN It’s HOTT

ugggh :tup:

trade for the VR4… and 2k and you got yourself a deal.

im gonna do whatever it takes to buy one of these, i dont care what anyone says im getting one

looks great minus the front end :tup: too 350zish

change that and I’d buy one, no doubt :slight_smile:

while the front end is a tad questionable…

I’d fuck that thing till I bled.

Not bad. Not that crazy about the front end, but maybe if the blackened areas were the same color as the body.

But side and rear shots

i thought the same until i noticed those dark sections are corbon fiber

but i still think it would look better if they were silver

Site stated it would be a 7-spd sequential too.

Really impressive car.

heres a bad attempt at seeing it silver up front, i think it would look alot better
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/focusinprogress/gtrprotocopy.jpg

not bad…

taillight pic is my desktop now. looks like something out of a sci-fi movie, I love it.

the front end is cf, and it’s not to bad looking. not feeling the rake of the windows and the blacked out a-pillars, but I doubt the production version would have those in black, more likely body color.

does the us get this right off the bat, or is this another “you-guys-get-the-pussy-version” deal?

US = Detuned4L

copy the pics into paint and invert the colors… hott

Here’s the front sides a little smoother…I got lazy and didn’t want to do the grille area all good. Close enough. Plus the front of a 350z for comparison.

man i need to learn photoshop better. nice work jrex

well the gt-r was originally designed to be built off of the g35 platform. What it looks like to me is that they stuck to that basis and added some more flare and what not. It def has similarities the more i look at it the more i see it, but hell its still fuckin smokin hot

Its ok I guess, is this gonna be a z06 competitor?

Probably the C5 version, but not the C6 version…

Here it is as seen at the Tokyo Auto show this week:

http://www.autoweek.com/files/specials/2005_tokyo/gallerys/nissan_gtr/images/01.jpg