my skyline gtr phase 3! (56k killer)

heres pics of the car after my amateur attempt at detailing it as well as my amateur photo skills. a few disclaimers. i know i need spacers for my rims, i know paint on rear wing needs work as well as on the hood. car is coming together slowly. everything on the car is my own personal choice and its catered to my taste. any serious advice is appreciated but please keep the lowball comments to yourself.

phase 1

phase 2

now here is her current state

:R

LOOKING GOOD ALEX cant wait to see it parked next to mine u better come to sq1 on saturday !

Also may I add, alex, christmas was over a long time ago TAKE DOWN YOUR GOD DAM LIGHTS ! :stuck_out_tongue:

P.s I like the lip of the GTR think they were ever made A/M for the GTS T I want one in black

^^feel free to come over and take them down if you like cuz me, my dad, and my brother are all to lazy to do it. plus christmas is just a few months away!

good job on the skyline… looks very professional (Y)

Oh man the headaches are infecting my eyes.
This calls for some big spending.

Alex, did you mount that Fuel Pump Computer properly or are you still running on my wedged grounding job?

i put it back to its proper spot for now. til i can mount it properly. i just removed the speakers since i have no deck at the moment.

Okay Good Luck.
My day is occupied with a plenum pull/injector change. Nice Skyline. Paint the hood and the rear spoiler :R

mostly thanks to you and bountywolf.:R hows the car doing? what was wrong with it?

Cylinder 2 injector = DEAD
Cylinder 3 injector = ALMOST DEAD

I’m pulling the plenum and changing them. Should take me a couple hours Nascar style but I keep stopping cause I’m so sick. Then I’m gonna wire the injectors my own way and go back to the stock JDM ECU cause I think my aftermarket one might be dropping lows while it’s off.
I should be done tonight crossing fingers cause I have a full week of court with London SCC on Friday that I can’t adjourn again.

whos the sexy beast that took the picture from phase 2?

and i still have those spots big guy, once my camera is returned to me from the evil Canon HO, then a shoot is in order!

The car is looken good, keep it up.

wow nice job…
i want the r33 wing…
Good Job none the less!

Alex get some spacers and it will be very close 2 perfect!:R

im getting 25mm spacers in a few weeks. :slight_smile:

Alex, looking good!

^you need to get yours running asap. we need to do a run like the good ol days!

^ nawwww it’s ok thanks… I dont feel like waiting for you to catch up…

hahaha I will call you AS SOON as it is finished, we will go for a cruise

car looks good… add nismo sideskirts and spacers and your set!

those are nismo sideskirts. same ones on a nismo gtr. but what i really need is a cf hood hint hint. :wink:

alex, those rims make me want to :KE if u put spacers on them, the spokes will stick out way past the fenders. it’ll look like some james bond shit. go hunt down the phase 2 rims, they were sick! what’s wrong with you?