Wkc~

Sup guys yeah dont drive yet still to young haha.
But uhh my name is Alex.
i know Cal-Soy, Chu and Rabbit…
So yeah
NIce to meet you guys…
Peace!

OH yeah forgot to say love nissan’s =] R32
and im another asian man too haha

Welcome. How long until you get a Nissan?

A while man lol
Might wait till R33 or just get an R32 I think most 3 years hahaha

hahaha. .good guy in person … welcome to the boards!

Come out to the meets. I’m sure someone will let you go for a ride in the passenger seat of their R32. Alex - Assass1n Alex that is??? Rabbit???

i know u?

R33’s wont come to North America… at least if i have anything to say about it

Yeah man you know andrew kevin im that other guy in the GREEN jacket haha

No not that Alex diffrent one but ive seen Alex around at commerce in the red R32 btw sexy car man

Opp s*** my bad for dubble posting

When was that? 5 months ago???
Unless he has that going again. Assass1n? Is their something you’re not telling me???

Umm im nto sure if its him but yeah i saw this red skyline with white rims i think its his… lol

When was this? Last time I saw it he was at JI trying to get it to start. Few days later he got a bad knock in it and he’s changing/rebuilding the motor

lol yeah it was awhile ago i herd form chu it died…
it was like last month i think…
but i keep seeing that guy with the white skyline at commerce fomr TNC his skyline is pretty clean and nice=]

no thats not him its a gay gts-t that is gay perisan guy has and hes gay … cause according to him and i quote "all gtr owners are gay , these cars are pieces of shit " … did i mention he owns 2 ?

dammm hater…
but hey we all love nissans
…chu dont you have somethign to say about this haha

about that we ran into him at cg like a week or2…yeah he was dissing all skyline owners saying their P**** an all … just random s***

Good guy, huge guy… i dont know any guy first year in high school thats 200 lbs. Nearly beat the shit outa me when his cousin and i got into a light little scrap. Hopefully he’ll become a decent driver.

edit: btw, that persian guy was JOKES! and his azn counterpart seemed like a good guy too. He really doesnt like skylines… moreso skyline drivers.

edit2: Alex stop being like chu and stealing your sigs from SON! the bottom corner even says “zephyr”!

i’ll edit it later tons of hwk right now lol

im the one with the red skyline and the shitty part is there are 3 skylines with the same rims as mine and are wine red. one is that annoying guy that rebadged his skyline a GTR even though its a GTS-T, another is this guy from the army who has a legit GTR. im trying to make mine stand out.

@patrick
no im not hiding anything and the car is still at the shop.

welcome to TNC, lol, you must be the youngest member so far

14!?! Your the kid that messaged me on Facebook eh?..

From now on, you’ll be referred to the asian kid with eye-popping hair… literally.