Guaging Interest: Sell me a cheap Nissan Dammit!

I’m starting to look for a winter car.

It MUST be RWD…I like “drifting” in the winter. (Mostly into snowbanks :E) Also, it should be manual.

Ideally it would be a s13 or z31. Overall mileage is unimportant, as is overall appearance. Mechanically it should be pretty sound - I don’t want to gamble everytime I turn the key, but smaller parts that need to be replaced will be no trouble.

I’m looking to spend very little. I would put the upper limit around $1500. What can I say, I’m Ukranian. :smiley:

PM, email me at khassett@shaw.ca, or just post here what you’ve got.

Kris,
get yourself a rebuilt 1st generation rx7. Sure its nto a nissan but for 1500 you wont really have to worry about it all that much as long as its plugged in. Body may have rust but who cares?

I assure you guys that this winter will be a salty one. We already have 3200 tons in the warehouse and the rail cars have yet to even begin bringing it.

Back to the rx7’s. There was a guy on 780 selling them.

I am also looking for a cheap 5 speed car, rwd would be fun as well. let me know if you see any that you pass up so i can take a look.

oh yea and perferably under 1000.

Ideas 88 accord 500, need some gaskets. 800

81 RX-7 200,000 kms no rebuild 5 speed, could be an issue with passing safty with the holes in the frame 1000

Good hunting kris

'84 z31 non-turbo 5 speed
http://www.n-e-c-c.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2232

Wonder how hard it is to slap a z31 turbo on an NA car…

And yeah, was looking at the rx-7’s, but didn’t find one that met my description yet. There was a modded ice racer on 780 awhile ago, but it was gutted with a cage, probably not the most comfortable winter car. :smiley:

And Salt = BLEAGH! Good way to see 500 holes appear in your car in 6 months.

Sell your Spec V for $1000 and put that with the $1500 you have so you can buy my S12.

You think I could get 1K for the Spec? Really?

If I hadda known that, I would have sold it months ago. :E

Dude, drop your price on the 200sx to 1500 and I’ll buy it sight unseen. :smiley:

Deal. For $1500 I will have the 200sx that you have never seen at your door.

Now, would that be A 200sx, or YOUR 200sx. That’s a fairly important difference. :E

Yes, the 200sx will be mine. I will own it before I sell it to you. :E

But back on topic, some one sell their car to this ghetto child!

Still looking! No one have a decent 240 laying around anywhere? I’ll even consider cars with blown motors or that need work…

my stanza but its fwd.

Yeah, you gonna sell me that car for $1200 when you have it listed for $2900? I doubt it. :smiley:

u want a joy pop? JKS

No thanks - I should state that I won’t be buying a breadbox with wheels. Sorry.

:E

I’m now opening the search up to any make of vehicle. If you have a RWD or AWD car you’d like to part with for less than $2K, please let me know. :slight_smile:

I have a pathfinder. :slight_smile: RWD for the turns and 4x4 for the straights.

All for a mere how much?

Be careful - I know you were trying to climb small mountains of snow with it in the BP’s parking lot… :E

We JUST about made it too!! :stuck_out_tongue:

oh didnt see u had a price range.