New car for me

well im going to slowly fix the rx7 but im starting college soon and i think im going to buy a car this week… like 1000$ or under anyone have any ideas… im pretty sure i want to get a nissan pickup truck good little winter beater i dont reeally wanna piece of shit with miles sky high i found a couple on craigslist but just wondering if anyone has any ideas of a good winter car for cheap thanks

2000 civic dx hatch. 106kmi
do eet

i would but i dont have much ill offer 1000 thats all i got right now

Buy Dc2Nick’s Nissan pickup. He wants $1000 for it.

is it on shift

Its in his signature. PM him.

PMed thanks bro

you kno anything about the truck

No problem.

I dont know anything about the truck.

alright thanks for the suggestion though

needs a clutch…

shit alright i PMed him for the details thanks though

Civic is going to be your best bet… you won’t find one in excellent shape but they are going to be the most reliable in that price range.

sell the RX-7

Buy a nice car

Profit

Your serioulsy not going to find anything with low mile for under a G…

Your prolly end up with some whooped civic with like 200k or truck with 200+k

not saying that it wont run for awhile longer but just saying

Yea buy my Nissan. Im askin $1000 OBO. Its currently in Rotterdam.

Needs a Clutch and its good to go. And its a 2.4 so its basically a 240sx motor. alot of parts are interchangable if you wanted to. lol

Hookedon240 could pry change the clutch with his eyes closed if u needed help or someone to do it.

Ill get u some pics soon.

You should buy a 1989 Mazda RX7

http://www.searsportmotorco.com/listman/listings/images/25_3.jpg

thats pretty much what it looks like

:lol:rofl

clutch job in this thing is easy as fuck…

3 hours done

yo its csholtes612 i dont feel like logging this kid out haah but yeah thats a nice truck clutch isnt really hard but i was thinking about selling the rx7 but i really dont want to i really wanna fix it its hard to sell a car like i really was in love with haha but yeah clutch isnt a huge deal the only thing is its a single cab im a big dude idk if id fit hahah idk

If you were a female i’d start to be questioning things because it looks like you missed a period on more than one occasion…

I used to drive a single cab Ranger and then 2 S10’s and Im 6’3, 250#. I fit.