guess what I blew!!

This should help you understand what methynol injection

http://www.enginerunup.com/shop.php/how-it-works-faq-39-s/i_5.html

30psi on a chipped ecu :noes:

Why don’t you get a standalone already broseph. :dunno:

Methanol is like the poor man’s Nitrous :rofl:

I’m thinking of getting it; would be quite beneficial at the track (road course) :bowdown:

at least its legal … if ur caught with Nitrous it will turn you into a poor man after u get slapped with fines.

^^^^ true, and I do not have to run 94 octan I could run 91 with methonal and under boost my a/f is 10.7 yes rich.

I did not plan to run 30psi, I am only going to run up to 25psi with the chip ecu and soon as I get a AEM or Map ecu2
the boost will go up to 35psi.

Next time try not to drill extra holes in the gasket… just buy the right one, you might have better luck that way.

$2000 kat build… $20 ecu and a $5 gasket… some things just don’t add up.

EMS that thing… hopefully it might hold together that way and make good power!

^^^^ The gasket comes like that
And the cost me $147.00

no way that gasket is $147

i believe he was referring to the chip for the ecu…

There is no way the gasket is machined like that. Someone drilled holes in it… you can see that clearly. It blew out at one of the drilled holes.

No point in bullshitting.

In anycase… next time BUY ONE with only 4 holes… hows that! :slight_smile:

^^^^ Why would I bullshit about something like a gasket? I got the gasket like that, the gasket is a T3/T4 gasket.

Holy crap your right… they do make crap like that! Next time screw the T3 holes… just get a straight up T4 gasket. I wanna see this car at the strip with no excuses! See what she can do!

lol

I know I hate it when my exhaust gaskets get stuck in the intercooler!.. what a pita.

bahahahaha lmao i should have written j/k lol i didn`t think anyone was gonna catch me sayin it lol

Nice recovery, but it’s not working! :stickpoke: :stuck_out_tongue:

You and me!! evertime I plan to go I do not go. Like today.

Yep!!! did not make it to the track!!! I will try for Saturday, I need to upgrade my spark pluges wires.

Update!!! I suck at drifting, Fucking spoon out and jump a curb rip my lip off, I hope I did not damage my intercooler!!! Anyway did not make it to the track again, cause I blew out the new gasket I put in racing a R6 the other night!!! If you want to know I won!!! 20psi tune by DA1, at least we dyno the civic with the K20 that I did, 7 psi 260 whp ran into problems the guy only had money for one hour of tuning. You pay for what you get!! We also got two cars in the crew tune by DAN the man!!! I do not have the number as yet, but the Skyline mad 400 whp @ 18psi I think!! I was not there, I was at the other dyno place we use. Pease