Guess whats under the cover!!

Ehh… It might be easy to figure it out but lets see what ya think guess whats under the cover!!!

a camaro

Mid to late 80’s cameo

First guess… Yeh i knew it would be easy…

Heres some info on it…

Its a 1987 Camaro IROC-Z Z28… it has about 8,000 all original miles. 1 owner. It even has the original tires from the showroom floor! It gets driven from here to the car-wash like once every two weeks, It obviously needs to go soon.

ughhhh still has that nasty ass red interior . fun cars but it has to be a iroc as the z was phased out in 85 for it

Oh gotcha… Yeh for the longest time i wanted a red 98-02 to match my dads 87 and then when i went looking for a car I was looking at the 2010 Camaro SS’s until I noticed how many are driving around and how badly they’re overproducing them. So i got the G8 in the second rarest color available. Most likely wont be rolling up to one just like mine anytime soon like a camaro

Oh and I think the red interior is pretty nice… maybe if it was more two-toned it would be better

car sits under that cover almost all the time under that carport…ive seen the son of the owner rip it at hvcc…

nice lookin car…

i know this because i grew up down the street from said car…also lived back there a couple years ago…

Woah HAHA what? yeh that was me driving it at hvcc everyone kept telling me to do it i kept saying no until i gave in… Oh well… Do i know you?

original tires… thats real sweet

Theres a little dry rot on em but not bad what almost 25 years?

yeahhhhhh i think it’s like 8 or 10 years or something before they start to dry rot on the inside or something like that

perfrect for doing 190mph bombs down route 9

too bad those cars hold no value what so ever.

they started to go up before the economy shit the bed, but clean low milage examples like that still typically sell for ok money. They will go up in a while when people that grew up with them get old and want to reclaim their lost youth.

The 80’s and early 90’s Camaro’s are the lowest value and demended camaro’s ever made…thats the problem.

If it was a 67/69 327,350,396 SS, with 8,000 origional miles, that car would sell for 45K+

i like ittttt red neck rompin

Values for 3rd gen’s have gone up a bit. My friend was looking for one last year and even v6 models were $2k+.
He ended up with a somewhat rough looking and running '85 Iroc for $1500. Really all he wanted was a decent body because he has a motor for it already. His is solid but needs paint.

the mullet gen had gone up as well as the lt1 cars have mostly due to emmisions and older fellows that wanna get back into the car that got there first handie in

Yeh idk about value but i know a couple people went to him with 15,000 cash and he said no…