Guess what's wrong with my car...

So last night around 7 i went to start my car and nothing happened, no noise from the engine or anything. The lights, cd player and all that worked fine. Then i decided to try and start it this morning to see if it would work again. Started fine, everything seemed normal. I’m at work now and went to try and start it again around 1:30 and nothing is happening. Cd player, lights, etc still work fine. What do you think the problem is?

its behind the steering wheel!!!

When my car did that, my starter wires were loose. :dunno:

a short is the problem probably along the way of the starter

so the wires are fucked up or is the starter fucked up?

could be either, smack the starter well trying it. if it starts that is the problme

did you pop the hood to see if you were getting spark or fuel? well i guess its running fine now tho, next time it happens check if you have spark or fuel and that can help you find out whats wrong easier

i went out during work to test it out and it still wasnt running. Got my spare tire wrench (see whitey, there was a reason for running back to oakland!) and beat it a couple times :naughty: It turned over for like a 1/4 of a second so i was determined to get it. Beat it senseless a couple more times and it started. :bigthumb: thanks guys!

that’ll work for a little while, but get it fixed soon. :eek4dance

bs… the fork lift at work would only start like that… been doing it for 3 years now

maybe so…but ask bics56 how long its works, when he had his old granprix :down: :doh:

sounds like the starter needs new brushes. cheap and easy fix, go to Murry auto electric and get the pieces.

fuck yo couch!

its a honda