GUESS WHOS LEGIT?!

YEP I found somebody to go to the road test with me at the last second !

So im now officially legit,

because today I went and got insurance (yeahhhh bitchhh !) inspection ! and a license so im seriously legit now, this is crazy…

I feel like going out riding now like I usually do but I have no where to go !

LOL

SO uh… yea dont be afraid to clap or something

Congrats, where’d you take the road test? I’m taking mine next week in Schenectady. It’s only taking me 5 years but I’m finally going to be legit as well.

Yay!! claps ;D

Troy, mad MAD easy he didnt even give me one complaint and he was an asshole lol, OH when i left he yelled at my to put my visor down so i did and then lifted it when i was out of site, fuck that :stuck_out_tongue:

@ nicole thanks :mwahaha

feels good…

alright :giggedy

Great job!!! I wish I had a bike.

Nice Job Singh, now you can rest easy rippin around alone :lol

not like it matters, you wouldnt stop for cops anyways. :haha

lol nah i would stop ! i aint crazy like that man

Only took me 5 years to become legit as well. Just passed my exam a little while ago.

Question though. The instructor gave me the paper slip license however he said since permit expires in 2 days that I need to go down to re-new it. I do have a driver’s license that is valid though. I thought that they send the motorcycle license in the mail? I’m kinda confused. Does this make sense to anyone?

if you got a license for a automobile… and u went and got your bike license… then you have to go down to the dmv in 5 days , turn in your bike permit and/or car license and they give you a new bike license that also has your car status/info on it.

if you DONT have a car license then they send it in the mail.

Yea, I went to do that today right after I got it because my permit is about to expire. I went to turn the permit in and they said they also needed my driver’s license. I’m not giving them my driver’s license that is still valid. I have no proof otherwise saying who I am if I want to get into a bar.

ya wait a few more days until they can give you your real license… im waiting until friday to go down for mine

they should be sending you a new license with the class DM on it. for the motorcycle endorsement.

Your missing what i’m trying to say. MY PICTURE ID PERMIT expires 6/19/08. Why wouldn’t I just be able to turn in my LEARNER PERMIT and hold on to my VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE until my new license comes?

I know what your trying to say, but they want people who have a car AND bike license, to have just one license all togehter that has both classes on it…

Im interested to see what i’ll get since i have class E driver license… maybe EM ? :smiley: if they ripp me off with a DM i’ll be pissed

I got it squared away. I had to ammend my license and permit.

ya ammend thats the word

ah they take ur permit to… GAY

i have car permit, D class license, E class license, and motorcycle permit thats 4 id’s too bad none of them pass me for 21 yet :d but at this point i dont even care just a couple months to go

They didn’t take my permit

your motorcycle one ?

I had to ammend my license and permit.

?