Driving out of class?

I am picking up the bike this sat… and wont have my license or permit by then. WHats the scoop on getting pulled over without my motorcycle permit/license? Is it a moving violation, and can they impound me on the spot?

It’s a non-moving violation and yes they can impound you on the spot.

ill ride it back to your house for ya if it registered and all :slight_smile:

it takes about a half hour to get your permit, they wont go AS hard on you if you get pulled over with just a permit.

PS you nut, dont go riding a bike home if you don’t konw how to ride a sportbike at all…your literally gonna get hurt. Take the msf course.

LOL i’ll ride it back for you if you need somone

I would NOT advise to ride it back for same reason silverandslow said

and also the chances are low, but if you do get pulled over, it CANT be good not having even a permit… if you had a permit i would be like ok… shouldnt be too bad

but you really shouldnt

no I WANNA RIDE IT BACK!

ive had my motorcycle licence longer i wanna ride it back!..just playin, ive got pulled over the third time i renewed my permit and the cop just told me to be safe and go home

haha well if you cant find anyone else I’ll help ya out just give me a heads up like a day before, im not dying to ride anything, just a favor :smiley:

NO IWANNA DO IT!

I’ve been pulled over before when I didn’t even have a permit. The cop was nice enough to let me go without a ticket or an impound.

LOL, I didnt intend on riding it back as I wont even have it on the rode by then, it is being thrown in the back of my truck sat morning. Second I will get my permit monday morning, when i register it at the DMV. Third it isnt a “sport bike” it is an enduro, and I have lots and lots and lots of seat time on these bikes… just not legal on road type seat time. :headbang. So the first timer dump has already happened, a few times!

I will be signing up for the MSC in a few weeks, but in the meantime, I am going to be riding to work and back. that was the main reaons for the post.

PS, I am sure I will meet up with you all at some point and I will let you take it for a spin. ;D

jay, you would hurt yourself on a supermoto

when i wrecked my bike i didnt have a permit or license… i admitted i was driving out of class to the judge and it was a 70$ fine with a 55$ court surcharge here in Clifton Park… $135 aint terrible.

you will. now chris i can see riding one no problem :banana
dana had a ktm SMR450… thing was NASTY

Way to bash his skills compared to his “little” brother. :lol

ahhh so funny.

why you getting butt hurt. you know ive only seen you ride a couple of times, and you know i wouldnt make a serious statement based off that. lighten up man.

+1 c’mon Jay…it’s the interwebz

srs bzns

Ok, I’ll take yours for a spin and you take mine for a spin, thats a good deal :slight_smile: