Driving out of class?

Cool bro, I will get at you later next week and see if you wana go for a ride. I will have it all registered and insured monday… and I got my permit today too. :giggedy I wana go to sleep early tonight so I can pick it up ASAP sat… kinda like christmas eve when I was a kid! LOL

uh 378 3092 call me up too ! u know… i was the only show to the r/c “event” yano call me up when u go riding with the other dude

“wow im stupid EDIT”

omg im so stupid for posting that, i assumed you said your gonna call somone else later in the week, so i was like wel lcall me too, didnt know you were talking to me LOL

but yea hit me up i’ll go for a ride with ya no doubt

Well I am offically pissed right the fuck off. Sat around for an hour on a curb waiting for 20 16year olds to take their road tests, then went and took mine. First problem was my uncles horn on the ford ranger was really hard to hear over my exhaust! lol… but I still managed to get-ur-done. I aced the shit, did my manuvers great… thought I was golden. I park it at the end, and the guys comes and said “Well Son, you did a good job, your lefts and right were good, stops were good, manuvers were good… But you failed to yeild to traffic which is an automatic Failure.” I was shocked! I only interacted with 2 other cars the entire test. One of which, really wasnt an interaction, as he was traveling through the intersection befor I even came to a complete stop. Here is the scoop:

I pull up to a 2 way stop. I am instructed to take a left. I come to a complete stop, left blinker on, foot on ground. Keep in mind my instructor was about 5 cars behind rolling to the stop. BIG house on the left corner, blocking 75% view down the road on the left. Just as I put my foot down, A Nimo guy closed the drivers door to his Dodge pickup company truck. This truck is parked on the right side of the road, 5 car lenghts from the corner. (OUT OF SITE FROM THE INSTRUCTOR) I count my 2 seconds and take my left turn. I already released the signal, and shifted into second by the time the NIMO guy passed me, and seconds later passed slowly through the intersection, infront of my uncle and the instructor. THE DOUCH instructor said I cut out infront of him!!! I explained it just as I have your my dear SHIFT518 friends here. I didnt give a shit, becasue it was already submitted into his gay ass DMV palm thing-a-mabob. He said, you can just sign up and do another test. I said thanks, alot becasue there isnt another motorcycle test in my area for another 2 months! He fucked me.

Whens the next MSF / get your license course around here? Anyone taken it, how much and hows it work?

For now, I am still driving outa outa class… hope the cops arent surfing this topic! :headbang

https://www.hvcc.edu/rider/#basic

*Students who possess a valid NYS Driver’s License and valid NYS Motorcycle Learner’s Permit may use successful completion of this course as an alternative to the motorcycle road test.

I took the MSF course, the first day is mostly basic operation of the bike. Kind of boring if you already know how to ride. They do teach you some valuable things the next day, and in the classroom though. I figured for $275 and a 10% reduction on my insurance, (Both car AND bike) it was worth it.

Yeah after I replied I jumped on the site and looked up the course. Next one isnt until 9/6 or something like that? unless I am not looking in the right spot.

I will end up doing it at that point for the point reduction on my license and ins. They count it as a NYS drivers safety course too. I am not thrilled on the $275 part, but what ever it takes.

The other courses sound cool, I like the one that said “Practice high perfomance skill at parking lot speeds” LOL, kinda funny.

Your supposed to plant both your feet on the ground too. Sucks you didn’t pass though. Where’d you take the test, Schenectady?

I took it in amsterdam. one block form my house!

Can anyone confirm this 2 foot on the gound stuff??? I can flat foot both feet on my bike! lol, not to mention I was always told to cover the front brake, and hold the rear locked while at a stop.

i have said it and will say it again, if you sign up for the MSF you can be put on a seperate list in case anyone backs out, you can take their spot, it only took me a week to get into my MSF class and they said they were booked up for 4 months.

I gotcha there… but the schedule online for the course looks to me as it doesn’t even start in 2 months… I want referring to the next available appointment.

Plus, for me at least, I cant spend $275 yet… I gota get a tractor to mow my new lawn befor I start loosing small childeren in my yard’s tall grass! Guess I just have to drive safe and responsible as not to draw the 5-Oh to my attention.

WOW man sorry to hear that !