Guinea pigs

holy shit rob, do not let your gf talk you into getting a guinea pig. they are useless animals and they will do nothing but stink up your house.

if she wants one so god damn bad tell her to get her own at HER HOUSE.

besides, it’s just a matter of time before you come out of the closet and lose the gf anyway.

lol ill only come out of the closet when you lose and your gf and do the same. :wink:

Like i said before, I’m not too fond of them anyways, they stink and after a week i know it will get old. maybe ill take her to petsmart today and let her play with one and that will have to do.

But as far as the dog goes, it would be my dog. i had to leave my dog at my parents hosue when i moved out because my beagle and my parents miniature dachshund were inseparable.

This time i think i want a bulldog, but ill have to see how my funds become available because i know they aren’t cheap.

if you’re working 50-60 hours a week then don’t get a dog, that’s pretty irresponsible.

that’s what i’m saying.

x3

In the long run, it won’t be your dog at all. Whoever is there the most is who it will become attached to.

the roommates will promptly stop taking care of your dog the second they realize that it is real hard work…been there, done that

Be a man and buy a cougar

:lol: at this semi-related video

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Strange-News/Guinea-pigs-eat-watermelon-video/Article/200907115331139?f=rss

Dude if you want to waste your money just give it to me.

If anything get a fish tank until you stop working as much.

Why not just make one of your room mates a pet? Make the girlfriend’s hot friend a pet. Don’t be a pussy.

1 - Guinea Pig
2 - Potato Gun
3 - ???
4 - Profit

i dont buy cougars, i buy them drinks. :slight_smile:

prairie dog > guinea pig

I’m all for the mountain lion idea…

i have a ferret and a couple piranhas. the ferret is cool as hell and chills with you when ur watching tv. she also likes to go in girls purses and takes out whatevers in there and hides it under my bed. the piranhas are cool as hell too. they can be a little hard to find in ny, but they make great pets. tons of fun to watch during feeding time

Just get fish… If you have it set up right you hardly have to do anything. I change the filter once a month and that’s it. I even have an automatic feeder. They’re cooler to watch than some rodent thing…